+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Burtanderine why don't u buy Susan's Minox fin formula ?

Burtandefine why don't u buy Susan's fin Minox formula

No idea what that is and I dont want minox just fin for maintaining. I would be happy simply keeping what I have without altering hormone levels long term. RU assuming it had some reliable supplier is sadly the best there seems to be still

Is RU safe to use? I read some old posts from a few years ago where some guy had heart problems and thought it was from RU. That kind of thing can be kind of worrying in a drug that really isnt approved and you dont know if the stuff you took was even legit or if it was contaminated with other stuff. To me topical and targeting receptors always made a lot more sense than the propecia approach. That is what everyone wants the most powerful AA that is safe too and the only way to do that is topically.

I'm on it right now. I definitely think it has given me shortness of breath after applying it and has caused mild chest pain that I would liken to heartburn. Overall, not a great sign but then again, watch a drug commercial on TV and listen to the laundry list of side effects. It's unfortunate but I since I couldn't take fin which would have helped me a ton, I'm rolling the dice on RU.

Yeah that doesnt sound good. Maybe I should go hassle my doc and see if I can go the finasteride route before trying RU. RU sounds like as much of a gamble as fin. I have no idea where all the no sides from RU talk comes from. Just because it targets receptors doesnt mean much of anything. Could certainly cause problems still. I really wanted to avoid fin but RU doesnt sound much safer so who knows I guess. The wonderful world of MPB

Haha it really is such a pain in the ass that a medication even close to as strong as fin hasn't come out without the sexual sides. I took propecia for literally 3 weeks before I noticed the sexual sides. It took another 2 weeks or so after stopping that I could get erections again. I realize that sounds like it may be too short of a time period to really gauge anything about a drug or experience full-blown side effects but this did not seem like a placebo effect.

I've been thinking recently about switching back to fin and seeing if I can tolerate it better. I think the reason people like myself are more comfortable with RU is because the side effects just aren't as bad. Gyno sucks but mine isn't noticeable to anyone other than myself. ED is simply the worst thing you can have, balding or not. If I could have the benefits of fin without ED, I'd sign up for all the brain fog and headaches it can dish out, it's just a trade-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    i buy the premixed from kane. i wasnt really hopeful at first given the ru stability debate. but its really working for me

i have no idea about aarc chems though.

also use the ru solution over the first two months to have some peace of mind regarding precipitation issues
    Hey Tenma, when you state "it's really working for me", how so? What has RU done for you to date, and how long have you used it? Thanks!

Hey Tenma, when you state "it's really working for me", how so? What has RU done for you to date, and how long have you used it? Thanks!
    What im seeing is a noticeable thickening all over my NW2. something hairline, which I find somewhat shocking because im using antiandrogens since 2005 and never really had much regrowth ( like most people i think) until i started using the ru.

I was on fin for 5 years and switched to dut in 2013. That change didnt really impact on any way. I continued keeping hair on dut.

The reason i added ru was its mode of action. Antagonizing receptors is a very nice adition to every antiandrogenic treatment.

Thanks, Tenma. That's great to hear things seem to be working for you. Is the thickening you are seeing a thickening of existing hair, or new regrowth? Or both?

And were you using the Kane premixed solution, or making your own? Also, how long have you been sing RU?
    Last edited by RockyMtn; 03-23-2015 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Added one additional question.