+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    is there any possibility i get sexual sides from ru?

does this has anything to do with the vehicle?
    Ive only found 1 case where someone got sides from it. However this person also reported being hyper sensitive to fin.

I take almost 200mg a day, no sides and 1.25 mg fin, no sides

Hellouser I have two questions for you regarding RU mixing.

When your RU arrives and you keep it in the freezer does it harden into one big lump making it hard to scoop out with your spoon?

When you make your weekly batch, you put the RU powder back in the freezer but where does your freshly mad RU mixture go? In the fridge, bedside table, anywhere? Is it ok for a few days from frozen to making the liquid application before the RU breaks down and efficacy is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Hellouser I have two questions for you regarding RU mixing.

When your RU arrives and you keep it in the freezer does it harden into one big lump making it hard to scoop out with your spoon?
    No.

When you make your weekly batch, you put the RU powder back in the freezer but where does your freshly mad RU mixture go? In the fridge, bedside table, anywhere? Is it ok for a few days from frozen to making the liquid application before the RU breaks down and efficacy is lost.
    I keep in my drawer next to my computer desk in my room. Always away from light. RU is stable for at least 1 week at room temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I keep mine in the freezer in a eye dropper. The solution is full of alcohol so it won't freeze even in a freezer. I use an eye dropper because I find that is the most efficient way to apply it. By eye dropper I don't mean the kind typically used in chemistry, I mean a little bottle like Visine is sold in. It's much more convenient than a hand dropper.

Also, judging by RU58841's molecular structure, the reason why it is so unstable is because it has 3 fluorine atoms in it. Fluorine is very reactive. It probably reacts to oxygen in the air so the key to maintaining it is to keep oxygen away from it. A tank of CO2 might be usefull. It's pretty cheap to buy a co2 cartidge from a sporting goods store.

Hellouser: I finally got everything in and I am ready to start my first RU application. My dining room table looks like a chemist lab right now.

Just to confirm for my own sake. For a 5% solution, I am going to mix 50mg of RU with 1ML of KB solution correct? (I went the KB route).

I'll make 7 bottles of these mixtures and store all of them in the fridge so I have 1 weeks worth at a time. The remaining RU powder I am going to store in the freezer with zip lock bags as you mentioned. Where do I store the unused bottle of KB solution? Fridge as well?

Am I doing this correctly? 1ML doesn't seem like it will cover my diffuse NW6 pattern head, but I'm going to start there. Thoughts?

Staythick keep us updated bro, asap, especially on the sides front, for now i have ordered premixed 2% to test the sides, If all goes well im going to use RU as my main treatment

Also why dont you use 25 mg per ml and use 2 ml? More scalp coverage and same RU in weight

I honestly think RU is the best treatment we have available right now. I had terrible sides with oral fin, and none with RU and RU is doing good for my hairline...little hairs growing everywhere. I'm a damn hair farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I honestly think RU is the best treatment we have available right now. I had terrible sides with oral fin, and none with RU and RU is doing good for my hairline...little hairs growing everywhere. I'm a damn hair farmer.

Is RU the only product your on or are you using a growth stimulant like Minox?

Anybody know if I need to store my unsed 250ml KB solution in the fridge? Can I leave it outside in room temperature?

Please let me know your thoughts.

I think its safer in the fridge,
    Have you already started RU stay thick? hows it going so far? you using 5%?