+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    We are using for topical use not drinking the dame stuff hahaha
    Yeah but it can go systematic? I doubt an amount of methanol that small wil do much harm, but still...

Has anyone seen this blog : www.ru58841.net

very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    Has anyone seen this blog : www.ru58841.net

very interesting
    Awesome that the guy on the blog had improvement with RU after 12 years of fin usage.

You can add ru to minoxidil best it is regaine or us rogaine lotion as the guy on you tube hairlossfrom steroids does I think he is adding 3grams to 30mls of minox but for a 5% per ml you can try 3 grams to 60mls of lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Ehm spirytus isn't for internal usage? It contains methanol, which is poisonous...
    poloms' spiytus 95% on whisky exchange it says its supposed to be used as the base for liquers and it should be diluted.. but therefore means it is for internal use?

hellouser, reading through posts, you stopped ru but then restarted? did you stop for any reason? sides? have you restarted again? any difference to approach/ amount of ru used?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I also get my RU from Kane. I haven't been using it for that long (about a month) but I base it's efficacy on how bad my itch is (which is not very reliable but better than basing it on sheds as those form a standard part of normal hair cycles). I also don't know why RU wouldn't be stable in minoxidil but that's just the problem with experimental treatments: we don't know a lot of things. But for example, I've heard that RU is less stable in water than it is in ethanol/pg. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, then that means that certain substances are better vehicles for RU than others (which is quite logically ofcourse). That's why I'm always a bit hesitant with putting RU for a prolonged period of time in vehicles that aren't ethanol/pg (actually, even with ethanol/pg I don't like the idea of making batches for longer than 1 week.

I do it like this: I store my RU powder in the freezer, and make batches once per week in ethanol/pg (70:30 ratio). I put my weekly batch in one vial. This vial I also store in the freezer. I don't know if this is good or bad, because it means that everytime that I use my RU, it's ice cold (aka straight from the freezer). I take this vial out of the freezer in the evening to apply, and then put it back into the freezer, although I sometimes forget to do that and it is out of the freezer for the night (but I don't think this is a big problem). Like I said, I'm only using RU for about one month now, so I can't really tell you if the RU is doing something for me or not. I have to say though, the past few weeks I have shed a lot less (as to 2 hairs falling out while styling it vs 20 when I wasn't on RU) and my itch is almost completely gone, but that's not enough to convince me that it's working. I want to see at least a long time of maintenance before I can tell anyone it's working great.

You say you store the bottle you're currently using in the fridge instead of the freezer, what's the advantage to that?
    Hey Illusion,

I started applying RU 4 days ago, and the first thing I noticed was the itch that you speak of. Is that a sign that it is working? My scalp has been itching me from the very first application, and I wasnt sure if it was the RU causing it.

hellouser....do you pretty much stand by all of your advice in post 1 of this thread? Have you come up w/ any improvements, warnings, etc?

I know I could just read all 50 pages of this thread but do not want to. Thanks for all the work you put into the guide

If you bought the 50 ML from anagenic of RU and that vehicle thing they sell how long would that last you roughly? Do you just use it once per day? Why cant they just sell the stuff premixed I dont know what the hell im doing

@burtandernie if you go on good looking loser website chris breaks down how to mix ru in minoxidil. He also breaks down how to make different percentages. And anagenic sells it pre made, I heard it's pretty good but it's more expensive in the long run.