Complete RU58841 Usage Guide - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by growhair View Post
    where do you guys buy the everclear I read online that it isnt available in every state.
    I got mine in Bufallo, New York

hellouser, is it possible to apply ru while in the army? can i do that? that everyday mix thing make me think of it that its impossible, what should i do?

i am stressed now, i was thinking to join army and when i leave army be full of hair or at least have good hair ,a bonus for me would be that they force you to have buzz cut so it will be easier to apply

Hey Hellouser, did you read about the benefits of topical fina ? As you're the king of homebrewing: do you think it would be easy to make a topical creme out of the pills ? Since it will probably take some time before topical fina becomes FDA approved (at least a phase III study probably is required)

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hey Hellouser, did you read about the benefits of topical fina ? As you're the king of homebrewing: do you think it would be easy to make a topical creme out of the pills ? Since it will probably take some time before topical fina becomes FDA approved (at least a phase III study probably is required)
    If it dissolves fine in ethanol, it should work fine. But I've got a feeling it will still go systemic more so than RU. RU for me seems to work quite well so to hop off a working treatment just to try Fin (which I despise) is a major gamble.

I hate everything about Finasteride all the way to wishing Merck would go up in flames. They along with the men that have been on it and havent done anything to push for a superior alternative are partially to blame for why were still even talking about finasteride in 2013. We should be a LOT further.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    hellouser, is it possible to apply ru while in the army? can i do that? that everyday mix thing make me think of it that its impossible, what should i do?

i am stressed now, i was thinking to join army and when i leave army be full of hair or at least have good hair ,a bonus for me would be that they force you to have buzz cut so it will be easier to apply
    RU58841 isnt a steroid as far as I know, so that should be fine. However, whoever finds out it may put you in a shitty situation.

I am 100% sure that applying RU on a shaved head will yield much better coverage and results. A lot of my application gets stuck in my hair rather than going onto the scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    RU58841 isnt a steroid as far as I know, so that should be fine. However, whoever finds out it may put you in a shitty situation.

I am 100% sure that applying RU on a shaved head will yield much better coverage and results. A lot of my application gets stuck in my hair rather than going onto the scalp.
    Do you have any advice for applying it if you have shaggy hair?

I just ordered some mainly because of the amazing results you and a couple others have had with it, but am worried most of it will get stuck to my remaining hair and not absorb into my scalp. I have heard some complain it is really hard to spread it out over your entire scalp.

Can you apply it right after the shower? Because that is when my scalp shows up the most.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hwildcat View Post
    Do you have any advice for applying it if you have shaggy hair?
    Cut it.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Cut it.

10char
    I second that .. I cut my hair to 1'' its really easy to apply RU now. even at 3'' most was getting caught in hair and I was using a very fine tipped dropped

I bought RU few weeks back, but had to leave urgently from country and left RU in the fridge, will it still be ok?

I never opened it

I'm on Finasteride and I'm not sure if it's going to work for me. Would RU likely work if fin failed?