+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 107 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Bad, iv given up, sides on everything

Default scared to start RU

Hi guys, I recently purchased some RU after reading about it on this forum and a few other sites. I was ready to start using it until I started reading about guys having serious shedding, lasting months, and shedding "phases" where the shedding comes and goes. I am well aware of the typical shedding that occurs with minoxidil use, but this sounded extreme. There is no way I could mentally and emotionally handle significant thinning of my hair at this point in my life. I am very hesitant to use it now, although it sounds like it could definitely help. I would like to hear other users accounts of their shedding experience, or if they experienced any at all.

Could I get away with storing multi month (6+) amounts of RU in a minifridge freezer - its pretty shitty but enough to freeze water solid. Probably between -2 to -8 c id guess.

Or should I be making sure I'm dropping this in like -18 c deep freeze? Just wondering cuz with like the stability test proving pretty positive im just not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Could I get away with storing multi month (6+) amounts of RU in a minifridge freezer - its pretty shitty but enough to freeze water solid. Probably between -2 to -8 c id guess.

Or should I be making sure I'm dropping this in like -18 c deep freeze? Just wondering cuz with like the stability test proving pretty positive im just not sure.
    Condensation will screw up the efficacy/longevity of RU when mixed with water.

In short: Don't do it.

Oohh also, ordered RU right before easter - lots of delays, and its coming from FLorida and now in LA (hot as **** probably). How f'd am I? Is my RU still gonna be alright even though its been like over a week so far.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Condensation will screw up the efficacy/longevity of RU when mixed with water.

In short: Don't do it.
    Haha thats not what I meant sorry if I worded it weird I was high as the time.

Basically asking is -2 to like -8 (my estimation of my mini fridge freezer temp) enough to store RU for 6+ months. Or should I be storing it in a legit deep freezer thats like -18 c ?

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Haha thats not what I meant sorry if I worded it weird I was high as the time.

Basically asking is -2 to like -8 (my estimation of my mini fridge freezer temp) enough to store RU for 6+ months. Or should I be storing it in a legit deep freezer thats like -18 c ?
    Raw powder should last for 6+ months if held in the freezer. I thought you meant (read it wrong) you wanted to mix in the vehicle and store that.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Raw powder should last for 6+ months if held in the freezer. I thought you meant (read it wrong) you wanted to mix in the vehicle and store that.
    Awesome thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Kb solution good? What solution do you use?
    sorry for being late with reply just been busy lately and not being on here much, yes i use the kb solution as i think that preserves it longer and as to applying i apply 1.5mls a day all over top of scalp massaging in until its dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    Hey doke, thanks for alot of good info on the site, i also live in the uk, im thinking about ordering RU aswell, i work 12 hours a day so i have no time to mix myself, so my question is:
    The premixed batch you buy, is it just like buying rogaine, in other words, is it that simple that you can just apply it to your scalp? ( hairline in my case) and where is the link for the premixed RU? thanks alot
    hi Alias i apply mine at night sometimes in the morning and if using rogaine apply about 15 mins later, i have stopped regaine as i am using neogenic and ru and hair loss has stopped but bald areas only fine vellous hair at this time.
    Yes premixed i use a 1ml syringe to apply 1.5mls a day and massage in till its dry so simples haha.