+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

5gram 180??? on kaneshop 10g is 225

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    5gram 180??? on kaneshop 10g is 225
    Or 190 for customers who vp( repeated customers)

Quote Originally Posted by Pocco View Post
    hey Dan,
    I also live in Canada, in Alberta. I am also using RU, and i purchased Propylene glycol from shoppers drugmart. You will have to order it at the pharmacy counter, but it takes 2 days at the most to arrive. It's only $15 for a liter. I used everclear also, but am now using 95% Ethanol, which i also bought at shoppers drug mart, ordered in once again.
    If you are worried Ethanol won't work (which is pretty much what everclear is) then I found everclear at sobeys liquor. But it was $40, and ethanol was $5 per liter

hope this helps
    thanks for the info man, i will call a few shoppers and see if they can order the alcohol. I have already found the PG and using isopropanol right now. By the way everclear is sold only in Alberta. Ontario has the LCBO, who are a bunch of morons lol. True story they banned crystal head Vodka as they felt the skull is too graphic. By the way how much RU are u using?

Default Using RU and minoxodil

I use both RU and minoxidil foam at night (hate using either in the morning, as it keeps my hair greasy/damp). Is it OK to layer them?

Also, just switched from CB to RU. The RU is noticeably clumpier--is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    you have to be really careful and take pictures if you can - I thought it wasn't working for me so well and stopped it becasue of mild side effects - but I then realized it had stopped my hair loss and actually strenghtened my hair, and noticed a huge shed in the 3 months after I quit.

So don't just quit unless you are really sure of quitting, because I would pay 2 grant to have the hair I had a year ago and to be able to take fin consistently.
    HAVE YOU checked your blood work? If you see low normal WBCs and low normal hgb, hematocrit you may have Fin induced adverse affects. Decide if your overall health is more important. Remember if your blood work is abnormal ie, minor anemia could cause hair loss.

No matter consider Ferrous Sulfate 325mg, Vit b12 and good B vitamin part of daily routine if on Fin.

Some cool droppers some of you may want to consider buying:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180834345089...84.m1423.l2649

If the listing is over, search for "Bach Flower Remedy Dropper Mixing Bottle, 30ml Glass Dosage Pippette + Label NEW"

Quote Originally Posted by win200 View Post
    I use both RU and minoxidil foam at night (hate using either in the morning, as it keeps my hair greasy/damp). Is it OK to layer them?

Also, just switched from CB to RU. The RU is noticeably clumpier--is that normal?

Helouser had very amazing and impressive results with his regimen. How about you?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    Helouser had very amazing and impressive results with his regimen. How about you?
    Thanks.
    I just switched to RU after using 1g of CB. Didn't notice any difference on the CB, and too early for RU, though loss seems to be down a little bit (but I also started on dutasteride at the same time, so who knows). It's also difficult for me to tell if the regimen is reducing miniaturization, because I have a transplanted hairline that covers my natural one. My hair behind the hairline is extremely thick, so any regrowth would be at the hairline. I'll keep going, though.

Quote Originally Posted by win200 View Post
    I just switched to RU after using 1g of CB. Didn't notice any difference on the CB, and too early for RU, though loss seems to be down a little bit (but I also started on dutasteride at the same time, so who knows). It's also difficult for me to tell if the regimen is reducing miniaturization, because I have a transplanted hairline that covers my natural one. My hair behind the hairline is extremely thick, so any regrowth would be at the hairline. I'll keep going, though.
    Do you think CB worked for maintenance? Get any sides?

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Do you think CB worked for maintenance? Get any sides?
    No sides. Didn't notice much difference from CB, so doubt it was doing anything. I don't shed much regardless, and didn't notice any difference when I stopped to move onto RU. The vehicle is the problem; like others have noted, CB doesn't dissolve in ethanol--you can see tiny crystals.