+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    If youre in Toronto I might be able to spare you about 500ml. I did buy extra the last time I went there. PG is easy to get, just waltz into a Shoppers Drug Mart and ask one of the pharmacists for about 200ml of it. Should only cost $5 or less.
    I live in Toronto, north york region and went to Shoppers in Yorkdale mall to find some of the supplies..the only thing i found was the dropper.could you tell me where I can find the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by dan1938 View Post
    I live in Toronto, north york region and went to Shoppers in Yorkdale mall to find some of the supplies..the only thing i found was the dropper.could you tell me where I can find the rest?
    Everclear you'll need to buy in Buffalo. 1L sells for about $20. When crossing the border, *if* one of the guards asks if you have alcohol, you'll end up paying about another $20 in taxes. Canadian regulation states you cannot bring back alcohol from USA without paying taxes if you've been in USA less than 48 hours. So, you'll either have to lie that you dont have alcohol and hope they don't check your car for inspections nshit, or lie and tell them you've been away for a few days.

No heres the more important question:

You've already resorted to signing up on this forum and your first question is in regards to acquiring stuff for RU applications which means you value your hair enough to go the extra step. With that said, is your hair important enough to you to go to Buffalo and spend roughly $40 for Everclear?

This is the place where I got mine:

http://www.whatsyouroutlet.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Everclear you'll need to buy in Buffalo. 1L sells for about $20. When crossing the border, *if* one of the guards asks if you have alcohol, you'll end up paying about another $20 in taxes. Canadian regulation states you cannot bring back alcohol from USA without paying taxes if you've been in USA less than 48 hours. So, you'll either have to lie that you dont have alcohol and hope they don't check your car for inspections nshit, or lie and tell them you've been away for a few days.

No heres the more important question:

You've already resorted to signing up on this forum and your first question is in regards to acquiring stuff for RU applications which means you value your hair enough to go the extra step. With that said, is your hair important enough to you to go to Buffalo and spend roughly $40 for Everclear?

This is the place where I got mine:

http://www.whatsyouroutlet.com/
    my hair is important enough, but not enough to get me in to a car, i have driving anxiety is the only alternative to using everclear, KB? and which shoppers can i find PG in?
    a little background on me; I have been using Fin for two years with good results but I can't deal with the sides anymore. I have been tapering off for 3 months now, however as of a week ago I started experiencing the notorious itch and crawly feeling ,so I am back on it every 3 days until I go on RU. I am intensely researching topical absorption and pharmacology, have been reading a few books. I believe any tangible solution for hair loss will come from one of these forums not from big pharma, at least not in the near future. So, I want to contribute what can here!

I've live in Florida where they don't sell anything above 151 proof. Is it legal if I order everclear 190 proof online and have it shipped to me?

Maybe once customs releases my RU and I get my everclear we can get this party started, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Travbedaman View Post
    I've live in Florida where they don't sell anything above 151 proof. Is it legal if I order everclear 190 proof online and have it shipped to me?

Maybe once customs releases my RU and I get my everclear we can get this party started, lol.
    Here's a place you can buy some, but only a little bit:

http://anageninc.com/home-page-produ...nol-100ml.html

I just started using RU a couple of days ago. I am using isopropanol instead of the absolute alcohol, I don't it makes much difference as there are some guys reporting success with it!

Red face concentration clarification

This is probably a stupid question but can someone clarify for me the concentration calculation:

is 10% = 100mg/1ml
    or 10% = 10mg/1ml

I want to find out how much RU you get in the pre mixed solution from Anagen...

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by kmit028 View Post
    This is probably a stupid question but can someone clarify for me the concentration calculation:

is 10% = 100mg/1ml
    or 10% = 10mg/1ml

I want to find out how much RU you get in the pre mixed solution from Anagen...

thanks guys
    10% = 100mg/1ml broski

I believe anagen is offering 3%, 5% and 8% (30mg/1ml, 50mg/1ml, 80mg/1ml)

5% will cost you close to 100bucks after shipping...50ml of that solution would equal 50mgX50ml = 2.5grams of RU powder. Much cheaper to order powder and liquid separately, but if your trying for the first time and want to just see if it works for you, go for the premade (or if $$$ is not an isssue)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    10% = 100mg/1ml broski

I believe anagen is offering 3%, 5% and 8% (30mg/1ml, 50mg/1ml, 80mg/1ml)

5% will cost you close to 100bucks after shipping...50ml of that solution would equal 50mgX50ml = 2.5grams of RU powder. Much cheaper to order powder and liquid separately, but if your trying for the first time and want to just see if it works for you, go for the premade (or if $$$ is not an isssue)
    well I just did a calculation and the cost of 5% shipped is $67 + $35 = $102 (this is for 50mg x 50ml = 2.5gram total) therefore cost per gram is $102/2.5 = $40

and the cost of raw RU 5gram is $180 + $35 = $215, cost per gram is $215/5 = $43 (plus you would need to pay for the vehicle on top)

so it looks like the pre-mixed solution is cheaper! (or maybe I made a mistake lol)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1938 View Post
    hey Dan,
    I also live in Canada, in Alberta. I am also using RU, and i purchased Propylene glycol from shoppers drugmart. You will have to order it at the pharmacy counter, but it takes 2 days at the most to arrive. It's only $15 for a liter. I used everclear also, but am now using 95% Ethanol, which i also bought at shoppers drug mart, ordered in once again.
    If you are worried Ethanol won't work (which is pretty much what everclear is) then I found everclear at sobeys liquor. But it was $40, and ethanol was $5 per liter

hope this helps