+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1067

Hi Swooping i have just found a web site that talks about ru58841 and they mention the bald truth and your name crops up as a scammer for kane anagenic shop as you have a connection to this company or they offered you and other people on this forum glowing reports of ru from this company in exchange for feebies.
    Now they also say a usa company is better and more trustworthy to buy your ru from and that the premix solutions by the time you receive them have little ru in them.
    Now they also say that you get your ru from a iso reg company which kane shop is not i thought you should have a right of reply to this web site which you may already know about.

I haven't heard of it. Is there a brand name I need to look for? Or ask for? How do I go about finding this. I am in the USA.

Thanks

Blue there is the wimpole clinic London also the Norton clinic and Dr Alan robinson chemist which I put his uk tel number on the thread progesterone.
    I think that some may post to usa but you will have to find out.

I found Spironolactone 2% – for sale. How might this work?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Blue there is the wimpole clinic London also the Norton clinic and Dr Alan robinson chemist which I put his uk tel number on the thread progesterone.
    I think that some may post to usa but you will have to find out.

Hey doke I rang the number but it was just ringing out. I went online and sourced the upper beeding pharmacy where he works. 01903 813218. I will try again tomorrow morning. How much does he charge per bottle?

They maybe closed for Christmas I know he will supply 120mls which he does 4% and 5% minoxidil with progesterone I think its better for you to buy 6 months supply due to postage.
    The wimpole clinic in London sells 120mls for £55 last time I bought 120mls from Dr Robinson it was £47 but cheaper as said if you buy six months not sure what postage is to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    I haven't heard of it. Is there a brand name I need to look for? Or ask for? How do I go about finding this. I am in the USA.

Thanks
    I got last month my RU58841 from purityprod.com and so far so good... Sebum is virtually gone as did my original result on RU58841 self made solution. The price is also crazy less expensive than what it was previously on the market, its a good thing for us and wish it will it will continue to move down

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Why dont you stop chemically castrating yourself and live with your hair loss? Hereditary hair loss is not a health condition, you dont need drugs designed for prostate cancer patients to treat it, it's incredibly dangerous and beyond the realms of stupidity IMO.

As for RU58841 being safe, that's a laugh, cancers usually take years to develop 5+ years etc so to take that risk is also beyond stupid, chronic lymphomas for instance can appear after patients have been completely asymptomatic for over a decade yet always carried the disease until they discover they're stage 4 and on their death beds within 12 - 18 months.

The fact that this is a topical treatment, also puts everyone in your household at risk for exposure, why do you think there are NO topical anti-androgens approved by the FDA? Too expensive to market? Not effective enough? LOL whoever came up with that theory was monkey-stupid. Imagine a topical finasteride used for 6 months or less within a household of 5 people, talk to a chemical expert he/she will tell you any topical brought into the home is exposed to everyone in some way or another eventually, just the a common cold.
    Hairloss is actually linked to a pletora of disseases. It is an indicator of shitty genes.

I've tried it all except RU and im still balding, my scalp itches. There's no hope. Time to look for a wig I guess.

Hi I was just wondering about where is the best place to buy ru. I bought ru powder from Kane and the Kb solution. I have used it for a short while but I'm still feeling like my hair is being attacked by dht. I also apply revivogen an hour later. I have heard ru is strongest topical. Suppose I'm asking how long would it take to work and is ru from Kane known for being reliable. Just so I will know that if it doesn't work it isn't down to dodgey purity . Sorry if this has been covered on the thread before I don't have time to go through them all and wondering whether buy more .

I used RU from Kane for 3months. Caused more thinning and hair was like straw. Gave up on it. I'd like a reputable company to do so tests on it. Havent seen any independent proof it works.

I started balding at about 25 and maintained for 15 years with minoxidil and propecia. Side effects from propecia were subtle but gradually just lost interest in sex and was losing muscle tone. Stopping propecia started the thinning again. Body in great shape though. Now Using Spectral DNC-s and Spectral DNC-Astressin, Revita, Minoxidil and Viviscal.