+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1067

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong, Finasteride and Dutasteride would NEVER be approved to be sold in a topical solution for exactly the reasons I've explained, the risk for cross-contamination is too high, if you broke up a Finasteride pill and handled the dust you'd have a near similar effect on DHT levels as you would if you swallowed the pill.
    Damn I really need to have the stuff you are smoking lol...

Default I Just Stumbled Upon This 3 Years Late. But I Have A Question

There is a "Compounding Pharmacy" close to me. They make prescriptions , rather than talking pre-made pills from a manufacturer and reselling them. My Vet prescribes a solution for a cat that needs to be made up and these places do that. Is this a formula they can make and legally sell to me? I am a bit intimidate by the whole process spelled out here. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    There is a "Compounding Pharmacy" close to me. They make prescriptions , rather than talking pre-made pills from a manufacturer and reselling them. My Vet prescribes a solution for a cat that needs to be made up and these places do that. Is this a formula they can make and legally sell to me? I am a bit intimidate by the whole process spelled out here. Thank you.
    If you purchase the RU in powder form then yes, they could probably make it for you. I'm not sure they would though as it's probably illegal for them to do so for you.

Advice regards putting ru58841 in kirkland or any 5% minoxidil is to maybe mix if putting into 60mls of minox 3 grams of ru in a small amount of pure alchohol and shaking the bottle until the ru is clear then add to your minox.
    I say this as i wasted a whole bottle of 60mls of minox and ru as you have to leave in fridge i had ice particals in my mix and also due to water in minox the ru never mixed.
    I Have made batchs in pure 50mls alchohol which are ok but can dry out the scalp thats why kb solution is better.
    My next mix will be in either 30mls minox or 60mls but as said mix ru first.

Doke: How is this stuff working for you? Seriously. I have heard everything . It works it doesn't, it's dangerous.. I can't determine if its worth getting involved in. Minox has not worked and I am now trying that dema roller . The question is. Does it grow hair for you in the places you need it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    Doke: How is this stuff working for you? Seriously. I have heard everything . It works it doesn't, it's dangerous.. I can't determine if its worth getting involved in. Minox has not worked and I am now trying that dema roller . The question is. Does it grow hair for you in the places you need it to be?
    Hi Bluewater im not sure what hair you have still but you could try minoxidil + antiandrogen medroxyprogestorone which in my early days which was when I was in my middle 30s using that 5% minoxidil did really thicken my hair up I did use about 1.5ml twice a day.
    You can see my post of where to buy this med on progesterone thread, as to ru being dangerous I do not think so but I cannot say its safe due to it being experimental although I have used it and other hairloss forum members have but its no cure.
    As I have tried many naturals and drugs for hairloss including oral dutasteride you can always ask on this forum before you waste your money on scams that are out there.

I have tried minox. Used it for years. Didn't do anything. Finally gave up. I also tried Fin. That stopped my progression. But the skin doctor that wrote me the prescription said to take like .05mg a day. Way to much. Then that whole scare about the physical repercussions came out.I couldn't tell if the sexual sides were real or imagined. And if they were real, were they med related or age related as I was in my late 50's already when I took it. It did affect my temperament though. I became easily agitated. My wife was calling it "snapping". I had no patience for anything so I stopped that as well. Now my hair is receding and thinning and I am looking for something else. Hearing mixed things about RU. I can't tell if it is snake oil or not.

Hi Blue did you use minox on its own? if so which brand? and did you use with an antiandrogen? if not the that's the problem.
    I do not really like using drugs but at this time I do feel that minoxidil with an added antiandrogen is the best treatment I myself did not get any results from proscar and dutasteride although I did not use topical minoxidil with them I would rather use topicals then oral anyway.
    I did try lipogaine minoxidil but I did find any minoxidil with az acid in sticky so im now on minoxidil 5% with medroxyprogestorone and also added a natural topical progesterone as well.

I used Kirkland Minox. It was affordable and I wasn't aware that there might be any difference between it and any other brand. The foam caused irritation so I stuck with the liquid. Did not use it with a antiandrogen. I had not heard of it or that it was a recommendation. Is medroxyprogestorone a pill or cream? I looked that up and it sounds pretty scary. Many possible and negative side effects for men. Suggested it should be used under the care of a doctor. Did you do that? I read they give it to sex offenders to kill sex drive. Can be hard on the liver as well. A great DHT blocker though. Tell me about your experience with it. I am still wondering if RU should be something to consider. For me it falls into the category of UFO's . Some swear they exists some don't. Most people don't know.

Bluewater minox mixed with medroxyprogestorone has been on sale in many hairloss clinics in uk since the 1990s and it can help in mpb.