Hellouser's RU Log (with Minox, CB Nizoral and Saw Palmetto)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Amercancer
    Hello, for anyone using RU powder. Do u place the powder on freezer all the time. I was just putting the mix in there and keeping the powder on a shelf. Did I kill the RU powder?
    No it's stable in room temp for a very very long time !

Comment

• Amercancer
      • Oct 2011

So why do people always say they keep the RU powder before they mix it in the freezer? I know u put it in freezer after u do the mixing.

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

So why do people always say they keep the RU powder before they mix it in the freezer? I know u put it in freezer after u do the mixing.
        no I dont . I store my mine in the refrig

Comment

• Amercancer
          • Oct 2011

So u put the raw RU in fridge and after u mix it in freezer?

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

So u put the raw RU in fridge and after u mix it in freezer?
            I keep RU in refring , and make batches that last approx 2 weeks and keep at room temp

Comment

• Amercancer
              • Oct 2011

Well I've been keeping the RU in room temp. and the bottles in freezer. Was I doing it wrong?

Comment

• Boldy
                • Jan 2013

Well I've been keeping the RU in room temp. and the bottles in freezer. Was I doing it wrong?
                doesn't really matter if you are going to use it up in certain time. I keep the powder at room temp (about 21 Celsius) and the solutions too which I mix 60 ML each time lately. it stays effective. one of the side effects is very dry facial skin due to less sebum and or shrinkage of the sebaceous glans which remains no matter how or how long i store the solution.

Comment

• Illusion
                  • Jul 2014

Hellouser, have you actually been doing CB? Maybe I've missed it but I haven't really heard you talking about CB as of late. If you haven't started CB yet, why not? If you have started CB, what dosage and how much is it costing you per month? If I recall correctly, one of the main problems of CB was that the dosage needed to be fairly high and at the $/gram it is today, it would be crazy expensive...

Comment

• inbrugge
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Illusion
                    Hellouser, have you actually been doing CB? Maybe I've missed it but I haven't really heard you talking about CB as of late. If you haven't started CB yet, why not? If you have started CB, what dosage and how much is it costing you per month? If I recall correctly, one of the main problems of CB was that the dosage needed to be fairly high and at the $/gram it is today, it would be crazy expensive...
                    I think CB is out of the picture for now as an off the market solution. The discussions earlier kinda concluded that we don't really know the dosage required to be effective. If it's around 5% then it's way too expensive to be reasonable. If there's any hope from CB, it will be once their newly started phase 2 trials conclude.

Comment

• yayay
                      • Sep 2014

Hi, I'd need a little advise, I'm planning to use RU with KB and also neogenic. My question is, should I take them one after another, or mix both of them ?
                      Thank's a lot.

Comment

• Boldy
                        • Jan 2013

i would use Neogenic first because it dries up pretty fast, and K&B is supposed to leave a layer on your scalp.

Comment

• abrorcasanova
                          • Apr 2013

Hellouser, could you please give an update on your current state with the RU usage? Thank you.

Comment

• robodoc
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Swooping
                            http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...erapy-prostate

Do you understand this? It only occupies the receptor so that androgens will have trouble binding. But it doesn't mess with the production of hormones. You can also find some stories of people who have done blood tests before using RU and during RU usage and they had no changes in hormonal profiles. Just google "RU58841 blood test". All the studies of RU including the clinical trials showed no alteration in hormones too btw. If you have any other questions let me know.

Here is my take on RU: I doubt it works and if it did then it would be marketed or if it does work no drug company was willing to promote or distribute it because of side effects. Securing FDA approval costs serious money for testing but it is not worth any drug company's time.... Money talks and there is no money in RU for any drug company...I will pass on its use for myself unless there are bonafide studies that indicate efficacy and safety.....I have not seen such reports.

Comment

• Trouse5858
                              • Apr 2014

I'm about 3 weeks into RU and am wondering if I am having side effects or if it's all in my head. I've read on this thread that gyno is the most common side effect. I have what is a fairly small but firm lump just outside of my right nipple that is somewhat tender to touch, but really a non issue otherwise. Does this sound indicative of gyno??

I'm planning on making a thread after my 3 month mark with before and after photos, but obviously that's assuming this doesn't become a legitimate issue that worries me.

Comment

• hellouser
                                • May 2012

Originally posted by robodoc
                                Here is my take on RU: I doubt it works and if it did then it would be marketed or if it does work no drug company was willing to promote or distribute it because of side effects.
                                Aderans worked and it got pulled by the corporate suits just to keep selling wigs. What's your explanation for that?

RU works.

Comment

Working...