Hellouser's RU Log (with Minox, CB Nizoral and Saw Palmetto)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LongWayHome
    • Nov 2012

Hellouser my little yoda...
    Thank you for that, I just started RU 5% from mpb's and thinking of ordering 1 month from now from Kane.
    I started 15% minox too, and I want to have 3 things for a boost up, so I'm starting in a few days Neogenic, which is a cute bullshit, but still, kind of a booster, just in case...

I've used 15% minox before for like 8 months and nothing special happened, so if something is going to happen now it would be because of the RU.
    (I'm not even gonna mention Neogenic, HAHA...maybe 1 hair though)

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by UK_
      I would laugh if RU minox had nothing to do with regrowth and it was all down to saw palmetto
      That was my first attempt at fighting hairloss and its still in my regimen, but clearly its done next to nothign. I'm thinking of getting off of it completely.

Comment

• Cob984
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by LongWayHome
        Hellouser my little yoda...
        Thank you for that, I just started RU 5% from mpb's and thinking of ordering 1 month from now from Kane.
        I started 15% minox too, and I want to have 3 things for a boost up, so I'm starting in a few days Neogenic, which is a cute bullshit, but still, kind of a booster, just in case...

I've used 15% minox before for like 8 months and nothing special happened, so if something is going to happen now it would be because of the RU.
        (I'm not even gonna mention Neogenic, HAHA...maybe 1 hair though)
        Finally you show up, any sides bro on the RU? like keratene?
        Also neogenic seems to be quite praised on HLH as a complementary treatment, and the guys there arent easy to please trust me

Comment

• LongWayHome
          • Nov 2012

Well...I just started the RU, like a week ago, so nothing to report..
          About neogenic, really?? is that so...
          Can you post the link to that topic?
          I only see a topic that ends on january 2013.
          I guess it can do something, not much, but something.
          After all that claiming they did with the "1700 new hairs" it has to do something better than aminexil. I hope.

Comment

• mm05035
            • Nov 2012

where do you buy RU from brother?

Comment

• BaldJerry
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
              wow, awesome post hellouser. this might have single-handedly convinced me to try ru and see what happens. considering i'm already on 5% minox and looking at your results in these pics, it seems like a pretty incredible combination. unfortunately i'm like clan and have horrible sides to fin. but maybe i can get away with a kb vehicle? might as well give it a shot, nothing to lose but more hair that will be lost anyways, right? i can always stop if the sides get bad.

only concerns are potential longterm sides and the potential loss of efficacy, that 5 months then massive shed without any gains rumor scares me. but if i get regrowth even close to yours and it doesn't lose efficacy, there's no way i won't make it to 2015.

this plus bnp-32 on the rise! i'm telling you guys, the next gen of treatments is going to come from the forums many, many years before the big companies release similar products.

anyways, great job and thanks for taking the time.
              The 5 months massive shed thing only happened to 1 guy and he admitted it could have been bad RU. So I don't want these "rumors" to get to much credibility. I know many people that used RU for 4-5 years. This is just a concern of mine cause I got great results as well from the drug.

Comment

• BaldJerry
                • May 2012

Originally posted by WarLord
                If they don't post photos, then it didn't happen. I have been lurking about internet forums for about a year, and one big lesson for me was that these forums are full of nuts that are borderline mentally ill. They whine, how they lose ground, how nothing works and how their hair is in the worst state ever - and if you ask them for a photo, you will get a head full of thick hair and no visible traces of hairloss.
                Yeah I probably should not have even post that cause people take everything as truth. Point is RU clearly works as evidenced by Hell's pics.

Comment

• jlantern
                  • Mar 2013

I dont know how anyone can say RU doesn't work. If anything ill let "RU may or may not work slide" Hellouser and I both are getting gains from it. I am noticing results in just 2 months out. When it comes to CB the Jury is still out too.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

Hellouser call me a lazy bastard for not reading but where are you getting your CB from? I thought Cosmo had patented that molecule.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                      this plus bnp-32 on the rise! i'm telling you guys, the next gen of treatments is going to come from the forums many, many years before the big companies release similar products.
                      If that happens, that is going to be a colossal failure for all the other players with their team of 'experts'.

What the hell have they been doing for 5, 10, 20 years? Aderans has been researching and running trials for 10 years. That is a STUNNING length of time to be bullshitting around. I'm all for Aderans releasing a product, but they have failed utterly in hitting a reasonable deadline.

10+ YEARS and theyre just scraping by with finishing phase TWO... just NOW, in 2013?

What the ***** has Aderans been doing for the last ten years?!

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                        Hellouser call me a lazy bastard for not reading but where are you getting your CB from? I thought Cosmo had patented that molecule.
                        Group Buy. But its the wrong form (form 1), thus doesnt completely dissolve.

Comment

• LMS
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                          Group Buy. But its the wrong form (form 1), thus doesnt completely dissolve.
                          Wait do you know about the type kane sells? I was/am going to buy RU from kane in the near future.

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by LMS
                            Wait do you know about the type kane sells? I was/am going to buy RU from kane in the near future.
                            Wrong form as well I think. He doesnt currently sell CB, he took it off the store.

I'd give it time.

Comment

• BaldJerry
                              • May 2012

think he is getting CB within a week.

Comment

• Boldy
                                • Jan 2013

Wohw

Wohw, Nice improvemant hellouser..

here is a post of ziom1990 on HLH of his 10 weeks RU journey.

[IMG]http://s18.postimg.org/q2jjfu1x5/*******2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...