+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

What exactly is PHG? I see you guys talking about PHG's RU but I can't find anything named PHG that is even relevant to hair loss products (or chemicals), let alone RU...

But supposedly PHG is the best RU suplier out there, with Kane coming in as 2nd?

no tha is not true ru has been tested countless times!

I second that what is phg ru ? also I have a liquid spiro at 5% it does smell of chemical a bit but goes away after a while what about mixing ru into this? as I do not like minoxidil due to the itching what about inox with isotretinoin as I can get a liquid of that and its supposed help.
    Some have regrown there hair with tretinoin and minox with better results than ru, as bryn Shelton used to say ru is no miracle and due to bad batchs and stability isues it was hit and miss with some.
    I still have two bottles of anagen premixed ru 5% and may start again with spiro as im not no longer tacking dutasteride.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    What exactly is PHG? I see you guys talking about PHG's RU but I can't find anything named PHG that is even relevant to hair loss products (or chemicals), let alone RU...

But supposedly PHG is the best RU suplier out there, with Kane coming in as 2nd?
    I use RU58841 from kane since a few times with good result, my hairloss is now under control.. Kane has been tested to be 99% pure and its what really matter. As a result my experience is really positive.. not sure who are phg but I wouldnt switch anything with my 5% bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    I use RU58841 from kane since a few times with good result, my hairloss is now under control.. Kane has been tested to be 99% pure and its what really matter. As a result my experience is really positive.. not sure who are phg but I wouldnt switch anything with my 5% bottle.
    Shinobi, How long have you been using this? Did it cause any shedding and have you seen any sign of regrowth?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PinotQ View Post
    Shinobi, How long have you been using this? Did it cause any shedding and have you seen any sign of regrowth?

Thanks
    Hi PinotQ,

For now its my only treatment, and yes i got a shedding which is normal for anti androgen, but now my hairloss is under control. I cant say if i have regrowth, but my hair look thicker definitely

How many people have had their androgen levels tested like DHT before/after using the RU for a period of time to show it actually works?

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    How many people have had their androgen levels tested like DHT before/after using the RU for a period of time to show it actually works?
    It doesn't change DHT levels, or any hormonal levels. That is actually a major advantage in my opinion.

I think what I meant is did anyone check to make sure its not systemically changing any androgen levels? If it blocks receptors then there is more free androgens that were normally binding so it does still seems it would change androgen levels just a smaller amount. Without any test though how do you know its working as it should. Arent there androgen receptors all over in the skin and it doesnt affect anything but the scalp?

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    It doesn't change DHT levels, or any hormonal levels. That is actually a major advantage in my opinion.

Then why do people report the same sexual sides associated with finasteride?