+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

can you post some pics? thanks. lol tracy looks like she works for a company its ridiculus
    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    LOOL Tracy said RU doesnt work? Ive been on the stuff for 6 months and its done absolute wonders.

I nominate Hellouser for poster of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I don't understand why people are skeptical about RU...
    Difficulty getting a reliable supply, and suppliers. Plenty of people have had their fingers burnt in the past, sadly.

Try using RU with KB man...I haven't heard of hardly anyone who's had side effects with the KB vehicle...it was designed to eliminate sides
    Thanks, but I do use RU with KB. I'm just very (very) prone to side effects. Fin, saw palmetto, RU, whatever aa; doesn't matter.

LOL at people like Tracy who say RU doesn't work for people with "actual" MPB.

Not to downgrade Tracy because she is very helpful to a lot of people on the forum, but the days of propecia being the only good treatment are over.
    In Europe, we have a good anti-androgen topical called Alpicort F. It is produced by a certain German doctor. It consists of estradiol and corticosteroids. I used it in 1997-99, before switching to minoxidil completely. No regrowth, but a very reliable maintenance. The only problem lies in potential side effects: atrophy of the skin.

What is very interesting is the fact that I observed no problems during switching from Alpicort F to minoxidil. I think that if I made a switch in the opposite direction, it would end up as a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Difficulty getting a reliable supply, and suppliers. Plenty of people have had their fingers burnt in the past, sadly.
    It is insanely expensive, even from China. I got an offer 320 USD for 1 g. I don't know, how MPBtreatments can sell 3 g for 79 USD.
    http://www.mpbtreatments.com/#/shop/...lution/1716974

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    mpbtreatments.com has 5% RU strength, I'm thinking about trying it, you have a very similar mpb to me and you really got a great regrowth..
    But take into consideration that his regrowth was very probably thanks to RU and minoxidil.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    But take into consideration that his regrowth was very probably thanks to RU and minoxidil.
    The insane shed I went through from December 2012 -February 2013 was without a doubt at the hands of Minoxidil.

It remains to be seen how well RU works in the coming months but so far things look great.

I hope RU works for a while. I have read 2 different people where it works for 5months to a year then a nasty shed takes place and it stops working. This is my biggest concern as my hair has gotten much thicker on it. In the mean time I am looking into CB and ASC-J9

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    In Europe, we have a good anti-androgen topical called Alpicort F. It is produced by a certain German doctor. It consists of estradiol and corticosteroids. I used it in 1997-99, before switching to minoxidil completely. No regrowth, but a very reliable maintenance. The only problem lies in potential side effects: atrophy of the skin.

What is very interesting is the fact that I observed no problems during switching from Alpicort F to minoxidil. I think that if I made a switch in the opposite direction, it would end up as a disaster.
    Isnt atrophy a common side effect from topical steroids?

I'm curious though, if CB will have a similar effect if at all given that it only requires to be used at 1% concentration.