+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

I really think if you kept momentum with RU + minoxidil and added in a corticosteroid to upregulate sulfotransferase with retin-a you would have been a solid NW2 by now. Why did you ever stop your regimen which brought you success? How is your situation now btw?

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchCircle View Post
    I just ordered some CB from Kane and I can't wait to use it.

So quick question: I know you're supposed to freeze the raw powder, but how do you store the pre-mixed solution? As in, after I've mixed CB with the vehicle, do I store it in the fridge or can I just store it in a cool dark place like my drawer for a week?
    You're talking about thekaneshop.com? Have a look... There's no "About Us" page and nothing about their quality control or manufacturing process. A whois search indicates a registrant origin in the Province of Shanghai China.

[Edit] Found old About US page:
    http://www.thekaneshop.com/index.php/about-us

The Website is too low profile and secretive IMO. Couldn't find a Chinese language version.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 07-23-2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Found Old "About US" page

In the forums we constantly hear about doing research before settling on a hair transplant doctor. Research is a solid concept. I can't make a judgement one way or the other about thekaneshop.com but I would never use any of their products because of unaddressed safety concerns.

Pollution in China

Article on fake drugs.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    In the forums we constantly hear about doing research before settling on a hair transplant doctor. Research is a solid concept. I can't make a judgement one way or the other about thekaneshop.com but I would never use any of their products because of unaddressed safety concerns.

Pollution in China

Article on fake drugs.

I beleve he's been around for a long time, I ordered from him and so many others are having success of his products, success where FIN and DUT failed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I beleve he's been around for a long time, I ordered from him and so many others are having success of his products, success where FIN and DUT failed them.
    "For shipping fake anti-malaria drugs to Nigeria, the Peoples Republic of China, has sentenced six of its nationals to death, the Director-General of the National Agency For Food, Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Dr. Paul Orhii, has said."

Fear of the death penalty may act as a deterrent to manufacturing and selling fake drugs.

Default Hellouser current status and Everclear...

Hellouser, I'm curious to know if you're still on the same regime and having success? Also, do you think substituting the 190 Proof Everclear with 150 Proof would alter the efficacy? The reason I ask is because the highest proof that can be purchased in the stat of Florida is 150.

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    "For shipping fake anti-malaria drugs to Nigeria, the Peoples Republic of China, has sentenced six of its nationals to death, the Director-General of the National Agency For Food, Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Dr. Paul Orhii, has said."

Fear of the death penalty may act as a deterrent to manufacturing and selling fake drugs.

Also ask yourself how many approved FDA drugs have killed people , I can post a lot of links.

Hellouser, have you continued your CB regimen? Is it showing any signs of working?

You would need to be some form of dumb to order an experimental chemical from some random website in a different country not under FDA regulation. I wont argue though I mean if someone wants to argue the earth is flat I am not going to waste my time explaining to them why they might be wrong.

Indeed! The FDA knows all, and everybody outside of the US who is not under direct control by the FDA is out to kill us.