+ Reply to Thread

Default 21 Years Old - Receding & Thinning Dutasteride

Hey.

I'm 21 years old and since the age of around 15 I've obsessed over my hair. Everyday I would come home and stare at my receding hairline... I had long hair from the age of around 13 up until the age of 18. During this period and aged 16 I visited a trichologist and got swindled for around £220 and received an array of anti-dandruff shampoos and a bottle of minoxidil.

At the age 19, I decided I didn't want to live a lie, even though most people didn't notice, or weren't bothered, to me this stigma was immense and I was forever concious about the wind (etc) on my hair and people's perceptions of me. So I decided I'd rather just be done with it and I shaved my head hoping it would allow to me move on with my life. This genuinely worked for me - shaving my head made life much more bearable, I felt more confident in social situations because I wasn't hiding anything, but also it looked better and much thicker.

Anyway, at the age of 21 I decided I wanted to grow my hair out. I realised my hair wasn't too bad other than the hairline... so I began to grow my hair out again and started getting more self-concious despite liking the length. So I'm here and have decided I want to keep what I've got, maybe even grow some back. Using nickypoo's incredible dutasteride success, I'm soon going to buy avodart and log my experiences over time with it. I'm aware of the risks involved, but realistically this is an RDA approved drug and shows the same amount of risk as fin. I will be extra vigilant regarding prostate cancer.

So yes, next month my avodart will arrive and I'll update this thread every few months. Thanks

PS. I'm having worries/trouble buying avodart/duta... therefore I don't want to be surprised with a big fee when they're delivered. On another site I've checked, which is much more expensive, a £15.00 prescription is automatically added to the basket, but I'm confused as to why?

If anyone on duta could help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130430_2.JPG

Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	20819   Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130430_1.JPG

Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	20820   Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130430_3.JPG

Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	20821   Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130430_6.JPG

Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	20822   Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130430_7.JPG

Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	20823  

Your hair is pretty thick. i dont think you have receded that bad you just have a high hairline, though i could be wrong, Using Dut will not give you a new hairline

Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Your hair is pretty thick. i dont think you have receded that bad you just have a high hairline, though i could be wrong, Using Dut will not give you a new hairline
    I don't expect a new hairline, just to keep what I've got. My hair has been thinning and receding for years, plus another young guy (nickypoo) used dut and did regrow a hairline...

Yes, but I'm not saying you can't regrow hair at the hairline, even I have done that but if you have receded an inch or more and have no hair there then you're not going to that inch back be it with Fin or Dut.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Yes, but I'm not saying you can't regrow hair at the hairline, even I have done that but if you have receded an inch or more and have no hair there then you're not going to that inch back be it with Fin or Dut.
    Yes well as stated, I just want to keep what I've got.

Do you take dut? If so would you be able to help me regarding the procurement of it? The bottom of my thread shows the problem I'm experiencing.

Where are you ordering from?
    Google Spex for hair loss there are links on his site to buy legit dut

any update bro?

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abutton View Post
    Hey.

I'm 21 years old and since the age of around 15 I've obsessed over my hair. Everyday I would come home and stare at my receding hairline... I had long hair from the age of around 13 up until the age of 18.

PS. I'm having worries/trouble buying avodart/duta... therefore I don't want to be surprised with a big fee when they're delivered. On another site I've checked, which is much more expensive, a £15.00 prescription is automatically added to the basket, but I'm confused as to why?

If anyone on duta could help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Here at Dr. Cole's office most of our patients taking oral medications use Propecia. We have a few patients taking Avodart. All of the men I know using it, take small doses. One of our patients in particular took Propecia for many years, then switched to Avodart. He had hair restoration surgery with us and had three ACell/PRP treatments over about a three year period. At the time of his treatment he had been using Avodart for eight years. He had the best stand-alone ACell/PRP result we have seen to date. We use HairCheck to verify improvement. His hair mass index numbers went up considerably. PRP is optional during hair restoration surgery and generally improves healing. Hair restoration doctors noticed a side benefit... in some patients it increases hair shaft diameter.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ACell-PRP-Stand-Alone.jpg

Size:	65.2 KB