Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Full head of hair vs. Big Breasts

Men say full head of hair gives them ultra confidence...

Women say big breasts gives them confidence....

I mean, who is right here????

I personally, do not think a woman's breasts size is that important. Plenty of small breasted women are really beautiful....
  • mpb47
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by FlightTL
    Men say full head of hair gives them ultra confidence...

Women say big breasts gives them confidence....

I mean, who is right here????

I personally, do not think a woman's breasts size is that important. Plenty of small breasted women are really beautiful....
    I don't think big breasts always gives them confidence. Over the years,I have known quite a few that were embarrassed about it.

I agree with what you say about size. First girlfriend was small..I didn't care but I think she did. I guess in a way, it's like mpb. Some girls don't care yet people can't believe that it can be true.

Comment

• Shan
      • Feb 2013

Some small breasted women are beautiful, but so are some bald men who just look better with shaved heads

Comment

• Aames
        Inactive
        • Nov 2012

Small breasts are easily fixable and do not matter nearly as much as a full-head of hair. Most men are so desperate for vagina; they will overlook almost anything outside of a physical deformity or a debilitating mental illness. It's pathetic, really. If a transplant could take you from a NW7 to a dense NW0 and you didn't have to medicate for life, then maybe the two would be more comparable.

Comment

• Proper
          • Mar 2013

Hair is more important cause its affecting me right now. Im selfish, I know. Maybe if I was a girl then I'd say big tits but nope, I ain't no biznatch.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
            • Feb 2011

And the thing is that breast implants are so much more socially acceptable than wearing a wig. I've seen many women flaunt their breast implants but I've never seen any man boast about his toupee.

Comment

Working...