+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dutasteride at 17. Should I do it?

Currently NW 1.5 at most. "Mature hairline" is beginning to come in but I don't like how it looks and recession is recession to me. Should I hop on 0.5mg DUT daily? I want to have a flawless hairline for the rest of my 20's. I'd order off 4rx and use it alongside a Keto shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by tiddlez View Post
    Currently NW 1.5 at most. "Mature hairline" is beginning to come in but I don't like how it looks and recession is recession to me. Should I hop on 0.5mg DUT daily? I want to have a flawless hairline for the rest of my 20's. I'd order off 4rx and use it alongside a Keto shampoo.
    DUT at 17? No.

You're still developing at 17 and tbh...I think a lot of teenagers have BDD and low self esteem at that age.

Sure, if you want. Why not start with fin, though? Also, you're probably going to ****** yourself up hard taking these medications at 17, but that's up to you really.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Why not start with fin, though? .

Here's my logic: If you're going to destroy your DHT you might as well go all in. Clinical tests showed DUT absolutely destroyed FIN in regards to effectiveness. I want temple regrowth AT ALL COSTS.

You are still in the later phase of puberty and your hormonal chemistry in flux like that won't settle down until past the age of 19 roughly at 20 where it will start to subside somewhat. Dutasteride might more than likely do more harm than good as your body is still developing internally and externally.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    You are still in the later phase of puberty and your hormonal chemistry in flux like that won't settle down until past the age of 19 roughly at 20 where it will start to subside somewhat. Dutasteride might more than likely do more harm than good as your body is still developing internally and externally.
    DHT has fulfilled its duties already, including the growth of facial hair (I suppose). Now it will be only messing up his body until the end of his life.

The fundamental question is, if he has MPB running in his family. If he has not, then he is only unnecessarily hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    DHT has fulfilled its duties already, including the growth of facial hair (I suppose)
    It actually just started a few months ago but it's pissing me off because with it has came acne for the first time in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post

The fundamental question is, if he has MPB running in his family.
    My 55 year old uncle (on my moms side) is like Norwood 6. My father has most of his hair at 40. I heard MPB comes from your mothers side so I don't know, I may be ****ed beyond belief.

Inactive

I'm not going to give you advice one way or the other. While I use duta with only a NW1.2, you may be yet too young. I worry whether or not DHT has any role in the development of your prefrontal cortex, which is not completed at your age. You're probably fully developed downstairs; I just worry about your brain. On the other hand, this guy started at 17 with no issues after two years: http://www.*****************/interact...read.php/48633

Good luck on whatever you decide, man. Just make sure you've weighed all the risks before you take the plunge.

You could but you might end up with shrunken penis, scrotum, prostate atrophy, gynocomastia, muscle wastage, feminisation & you may even impact your height development not to mention all the sexual side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    You could but you might end up with shrunken penis, scrotum, prostate atrophy, gynocomastia, muscle wastage, feminisation & you may even impact your height development not to mention all the sexual side effects.
    Doesn't it increase testosterone?