+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Get a life you jackass... stop harassing me. I have better things to do with my life than stalk you. Nor have I stalked you so you are lying with that comment. I have responded to comments and verbal attacks you have not only instigated but continue to make and decided to reply in my own defense.

You make potshots and insults and people in the wee hours of the morning and then expect them to take your crap just because they have an opinion different than your own.

You aren't the only one to do this as Highlander and Warlord are also guilty of this shameful behavior.
    What a load of pure bullsh-t. My goodness, you are so full of sh-t. I think you have mental issues. That is where I will leave this. I will not respond to you any more. You seem like a highly angry person with every one of your posts, you always have to insult some one.

This is unbelievable stuff. How does one describe themselves so perfectly in a paragraph, but projects that on to some one else? I am 100% positive that every other member here who has seen me post long enough would agree that I am no trouble maker at all. You just mentioned two other posters you have a problem with. Who do you think you are, 2Pac? This site is not to have your little fix of e-beef with other members.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    What a load of pure bullsh-t. My goodness, you are so full of sh-t. I think you have mental issues. That is where I will leave this. I will not respond to you any more. You seem like a highly angry person with every one of your posts, you always have to insult some one.

This is unbelievable stuff. How does one describe themselves so perfectly in a paragraph, but projects that on to some one else? I am 100% positive that every other member here who has seen me post long enough would agree that I am no trouble maker at all. You just mentioned two other posters you have a problem with. Who do you think you are, 2Pac? This site is not to have your little fix of e-beef with other members.
    For example you calling people idiots and clowns which is where you start off in this posts when no insults were given to you by anyone including myself and then you proceed to troll further down with each subsequent post until this one where you want to have the last word ?

Yeah right.

I think everyone here sees you for what you are by your actions. And another falsehood you have gotten into arguments here with other posters who have disagreed with you and I am not the only one.

Just ordered 180 caps of DUT.

Quote Originally Posted by tiddlez View Post
    Good luck bro. You went did whatever you were going to do regardless of whether we agreed or advised you one way or another to your credit. Though I might disagree with you taking meds of that nature being as young as you are. At the same time please let us know if you are experiencing side effects or positive effects ok ? Keep us in the loop and if I can do anything to help you out in the future in terms of giving you any counsel on hair regrowth or your struggle please let me know. Take Care.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by tiddlez View Post
    Best of luck. While I still worry about your age, I can understand your desire to keep your hair at any cost. Let us know how it goes. I really think I am beginning to see temple regrowth with my duta usage.