+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    873

    Default

    This post is one of the reasons why I actually consider shaving my head from time to time. I was never bodybuilder-huge but I was 260 pounds and muscular at one point and could easily achieve that again if I went back on creatine (I'm about 220 right now). Weight lifting and rock n roll are the 2 "loves of my life" and why I can't stand losing my hair is because of the latter. However, the Propecia that I'm taking is affecting my ability to build muscle and get good lifts so that's the main reason why I will not commit myself to taking it for the rest of my life (and why I won't get one of those stupid strip transplants).

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Me thinks you don't know what creatine actually does if you think you need it to gain 40lbs.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    ^ doesn't realise what creatine implies

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    But a well shaped skull can look as good as hair. You must have seen that many people with poor hair, such as afros or grey hair shave their heads to look better or younger.
    It can look good, as it does in your case. But, it can never look AS good. That's just wishful thinking, friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    you will never look good with a bald head psycho
    Baldozer is a beautiful angel sent from heaven. Please do not make fun of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    This post is one of the reasons why I actually consider shaving my head from time to time. I was never bodybuilder-huge but I was 260 pounds and muscular at one point and could easily achieve that again if I went back on creatine (I'm about 220 right now). Weight lifting and rock n roll are the 2 "loves of my life" and why I can't stand losing my hair is because of the latter. However, the Propecia that I'm taking is affecting my ability to build muscle and get good lifts so that's the main reason why I will not commit myself to taking it for the rest of my life (and why I won't get one of those stupid strip transplants).
    Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    Me thinks you don't know what creatine actually does if you think you need it to gain 40lbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by zacko92 View Post
    ^ doesn't realise what creatine implies
    Please.........stay safe. I had a very bad experience with creatine.

    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

    I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

    I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?



  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Its not very comforting knowing that you have to take anabolics and get to ridiculous sizes to be attractive with a bald head. Lots of money+ food more money. etc....

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    594

    Default

    LOL what the f was that Aames? heh


    Quote Originally Posted by zacko92
    ^ doesn't realise what creatine implies
    Pray tell, what does it imply that in anyway whatsoever makes what I said wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by AFye
    Its not very comforting knowing that you have to take anabolics...
    You don't have to...

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    LOL what the f was that Aames? heh



    Pray tell, what does it imply that in anyway whatsoever makes what I said wrong.

    You don't have to...
    he said bodybuilder proportions. I think you do.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Its cause they secretly knew he had money

  9. #19
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    It can look good, as it does in your case. But, it can never look AS good. That's just wishful thinking, friend.


    Baldozer is a beautiful angel sent from heaven. Please do not make fun of him.





    Please.........stay safe. I had a very bad experience with creatine.

    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

    I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

    I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?


    Thanks for this

    lololol

Similar Threads

  1. I'm Norwood 6 - is it foolish to go for HT if I may one day be Norwood 7?
    By prodigy in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 05:47 PM
  2. What Norwood am I?
    By chrisis in forum Hair Loss Rants
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 04:50 PM
  3. What Norwood would you say this is?
    By iubball22 in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:00 AM
  4. If the top of your head was a banker, it would be getting ripped off!
    By JustJoe in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Several studies backing up LLLT devices. Should we believe them?
Yesterday 10:47 AM
by Vantage
Last Post By Vantage
Today 12:49 AM
My HT experience with Dr Huseyin Guner in Istanbul
Today 12:13 AM
by Srkn07
Last Post By Srkn07
Today 12:13 AM
Sugar and Hairloss
Yesterday 09:16 PM
Last Post By Ahab
Yesterday 10:20 PM
DR HAKAN DOGANAY/3500 GRAFTS/FUE+Implanter Pen
Yesterday 05:21 PM
Last Post By Hakan Doganay, MD
Yesterday 05:21 PM
Is there honestly anything other than the big 3 worth looking into?
11-02-2017 01:40 PM
by goblue
Last Post By Vantage
Yesterday 11:35 AM