+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Oh I see so replicel is actually closer to aderans correct?

Thanks for the info
    Yup.

10char

I just want one of these treatments to come out. I fear NW4+ territory for me by the time this hits the public.

I would be the perfect candidate for these treatments. No bald spots, just receding hairline and diffuse thinning. Please hurry the f*ck up treatments.

this is great news I thought Replicel was a bad copy of HSC! If ARI doesn't come through we will have a good candidate in phase 2 very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I just want one of these treatments to come out. I fear NW4+ territory for me by the time this hits the public.

I would be the perfect candidate for these treatments. No bald spots, just receding hairline and diffuse thinning. Please hurry the f*ck up treatments.
    I'm in the same exact situation but let's face it 4 years from now we'll be in a lot of trouble

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post

I'm in the same boat, but I've effectively brought down my NW stage significantly. Hair is still somewhat thin, but not thin enough to make it obvious I'm balding.

The sooner Aderans gets off their ass, the better off we'll be in the long run. I'm not in dire need of a complete fix, but rather of complete HALT since with that I can supplement it with HST from Gho. I only need about 2,000 grafts for my hairline and about another 2,000 for density up top. But if Aderans can get 40-60% increase in density, I'd be more than happy.

Thing is, if BNP-32 works on my hairline, I won't need any surgical treatment and can definitely continue on with RU/CB until Aderans comes out for safe measure.

Thats very positive Hellouser. Did your CB RU combo do anything for your hairline? and did you get any sides from them?

If BNP works for you will you drop the other two and run with that solo? I imagine it must be expensive to do all three.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Thats very positive Hellouser. Did your CB RU combo do anything for your hairline? and did you get any sides from them?

If BNP works for you will you drop the other two and run with that solo? I imagine it must be expensive to do all three.
    CB i've only been on for about 2 weeks with the wrong formula and a rather weak vehicle (ethanol/pg). I'm hoping for better results when I get Oleyl/PG and Form 111. I havent had any sides from anything other than reduced libido (which is most likely caused by Saw Palmetto).

If BNP works, I'm only going to give it ONE go. The study showed that hair growth remained and continued to give further results AFTER it was stopped. Going by the study, you shouldnt need to continue taking it but rather stick to CB to inhibit DHT.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    CB i've only been on for about 2 weeks with the wrong formula and a rather weak vehicle (ethanol/pg). I'm hoping for better results when I get Oleyl/PG and Form 111. I havent had any sides from anything other than reduced libido (which is most likely caused by Saw Palmetto).

If BNP works, I'm only going to give it ONE go. The study showed that hair growth remained and continued to give further results AFTER it was stopped. Going by the study, you shouldnt need to continue taking it but rather stick to CB to inhibit DHT.
    I don't understand why you'd take saw palmetto and not finasteride. If anything, SP is more dangerous inthe sense that it's harder to measure the amount of the product you're ingesting, whereas with propecia you know...

Anyways, I'm going to start reading up on RU and see if there's anything I can do... I might send you a PM one of these days

Difference between replicel and histogen...

replicel is not coming out in 2014
    histogen is not coming out in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Difference between replicel and histogen...

replicel is not coming out in 2014
    histogen is not coming out in 2015

And I'll be completely bald by 2016..