+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr Gho hair multiplication studies

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone knew a bit more about Dr Gho researches on Hair Multiplication.
    http://www.hasci.com/en/science/hair-multiplication/

This is for sure the next step but no one ever talked about that, like, everybody is focused on Aderans, Histogen etc...
    but if Gho already showed some real abilities to run a breaktrough technique, how come we don't speculate more about his abilities to be the one that will bring real hair multiplication soon...

I mean, we could also consider that HST is the bridging technique, he earns huge money with that, this allows him to continue running researches for the real Holy Grail.

Shouldn't we contact HASCI and ask them a bit more about that?

As far as I know, Caddarik, the only other thing he's working on is Hair Stemcell Injection (HSI).

if you click on the link, you will see that he is working on hair multiplication and already had results but is waiting for the technique to improve and gives acceptable results, it also says that Dr Gho believes it is the future of hair loss restoration.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    if you click on the link, you will see that he is working on hair multiplication and already had results but is waiting for the technique to improve and gives acceptable results, it also says that Dr Gho believes it is the future of hair loss restoration.
    Yes I clicked the link and saw "Hair Multiplication"; I mean I assume Dr. Gho is referring to his work on HSI because in my email exchanges with Deborah, that's all she mentioned in terms of future treatments being worked on. Maybe his definition if Hair Multiplication us different from ours on this site.

He talked about it in his last interview with spencer, I believe someone asked him about a timeline on that...asking if it would be five years or 10 years...and Gho said he doesn't want to give a timeline but he hopes to have it out before anyone else.

All we can do is wait. He could have it showing promising results now and he just doesn't want to tell people until he knows for sure and proves it because people will call him a fraud, or he may just be working at it and not have much.

If he does, he will join Bill Gates on the billionaire club.

He already has an overbooked agenda with HST which is the actual best solution...and for sure, his actual patients would trust and follow if he brings real hair multiplication.

Like he said in the link I posted, they have experienced some 20% regrowth, and for sure if they improve the technique and bring regular results, patients won't mind going three times to restore a full head.

My only conern is (and it also concern aderans, histogen or whatever other hair multiplication): "is it going to be a problem for patient who have undergone HST of HT?"
    I'm just wondering how regrowth would take place in recipients areas of HST...

I don't know if I make myself clear here, I just hope you don't have to have a virgin scalp to be eligible for the treatment.

I like how they're honest about the problems they're having as well. This seems to be a trademark of HASCI; don't over-promise.