+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by 22able View Post
    I'm not sure i'd be interested in a tattoo. I have the option of a transplant when I am old enough, however I feel I will probably end up down the NW6 line so that may not even be an option. Thanks for the advice.
    Dude. Look into a hair system. At age 22 its a good move. Many of them look very realistic.

This is what you can do. Try this first.

1) you can use rogaine to try to keep what you have or even gain a small amount.

2) go get yourself some dark brown or black 'dermmatch. It will take your hair and make it 4 times as thick.

http://www.dermmatch.com/

As an added bonus, what I do is also add 'Caboki' which also will then add more thickness

http://www.caboki.com/index.html

And this should make your hair look like a 22 year old. But to avoid having to do this every day still look into the hair system. Especially the ones that can add thickness behind the hairline.

You have options dude.

I'm not sure i'd be interested in a tattoo. I have the option of a transplant when I am old enough, however I feel I will probably end up down the NW6 line so that may not even be an option. Thanks for the advice.
    Don't forget a variety of hair transplant options. Too many NW6-7 guys are stupid and think they're gonna try to get coverage for the entire head. Having a transplant for just part of the head (even when you're younger, although I would advise planning this for a longer time), such as your forelock or your crown - but not both! - will give you pretty decent coverage in that particular location, and then you'll just have to wait for new treatments to deal with the rest. Waiting sucks, I know, but you're very young, so... relax a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    Don't forget a variety of hair transplant options. Too many NW6-7 guys are stupid and think they're gonna try to get coverage for the entire head. Having a transplant for just part of the head (even when you're younger, although I would advise planning this for a longer time), such as your forelock or your crown - but not both! - will give you pretty decent coverage in that particular location, and then you'll just have to wait for new treatments to deal with the rest. Waiting sucks, I know, but you're very young, so... relax a bit.
    True, I am young and that is mainly the reason why I want to try and stop this in its track at present. I think I will end up trying propecia. I intended to take it until I could pursue a transplant (25) but perhaps longer if it is okay and I don't have any side effects. Hopefully by this time more treatments will be available but i'm not optimistic. Thanks again!

Apologies for the thread bump but does anybody think that Propecia would give me any regrowth at this stage? (given that minox has given me some). Also what pattern would you say I was at on the scale? thanks.

Apologies for the thread bump but does anybody think that Propecia would give me any regrowth at this stage? (given that minox has given me some). Also what pattern would you say I was at on the scale? thanks.
    You will not know unless you try consistently for an entire year+.

All I can say is the combination of Propecia and Rogaine consistently for an entire year is the best thing you can do for your MPB right now. The sooner you start, the better.

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    You will not know unless you try consistently for an entire year+.

All I can say is the combination of Propecia and Rogaine consistently for an entire year is the best thing you can do for your MPB right now. The sooner you start, the better.
    Vouched.

I done did this and still going strang!