Shout-out to Kane for his zero-loss policy.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankzukini
    • Mar 2013

Shout-out to Kane for his zero-loss policy.

I wish to give a positive shout-out to Kane for his zero-loss policy. My latest transaction with them, containing FDA approved drug bimatoprost, has gone bad (the package either got held at customs or got lost by Canada Post in transit) and Kane eagerly and promptly re-shipped the order, using Fedex International Priority (received in about 2 days), at his own cost. The product declaration was falsified and the product packages unlabelled to ensure it'd get through customs without any issue. Thumbs up !
  • jlantern
    • Mar 2013

I've always had a positive experience.

Comment

• vinnytr
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by frankzukini
      I wish to give a positive shout-out to Kane for his zero-loss policy. My latest transaction with them, containing FDA approved drug bimatoprost, has gone bad (the package either got held at customs or got lost by Canada Post in transit) and Kane eagerly and promptly re-shipped the order, using Fedex International Priority (received in about 2 days), at his own cost. The product declaration was falsified and the product packages unlabelled to ensure it'd get through customs without any issue. Thumbs up !
      Could you name the drug and price please ? Is it oral or topical use ?

very interested in this !!

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

I've heard nothing but good things about Kane lately. Cool stuff.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by vinnytr
          Could you name the drug and price please ? Is it oral or topical use ?

very interested in this !!
          Bimatoprost is a topical.

It's used for eyes as eye drops. It's FDA approved but not for MPB, sort of in the same boat as Dutasteride.

I think you'd have to buy an awful lot to use as a hair loss treatment, and it is not cheap.

Comment

• Shan
            • Feb 2013

Does it work as good as Fin

Comment

• frankzukini
              • Mar 2013

If someone could make the point concerning COX inhibitors and mast cell stabilizers' ability at reducing scalp's level of PGD2, it'd be appreciated. So far, my understanding is that both PGE2 and PGF2-alpha bind to the CRTH2 receptor; thus an antagonist (e.g. OC000459) might be undesirable when treating AGA with PG analogs. Right?

Comment

• Boldy
                • Jan 2013

If someone could make the point concerning COX inhibitors and mast cell stabilizers' ability at reducing scalp's level of PGD2, it'd be appreciated. So far, my understanding is that both PGE2 and PGF2-alpha bind to the CRTH2 receptor; thus an antagonist (e.g. OC000459) might be undesirable when treating AGA with PG analogs. Right?
                Your answer Is covered at this topic.

PGE2 = the good prostaglandin for hairgrowt, and has its own receptors (EP1,EP2,EP3 and EP4) so not the crth2.

Comment

• frankzukini
                  • Mar 2013

Thanks you, Boldy, for the link. I will be reading this more thoroughly when I get some time. I'm about to order 50 mg of PGE2 from Kane. He has a pretty sweet profit on this, so if you know any other source where dinoprostone may be purchased, I'd certainly like to hear about them ! I did hear about the generic brand Primiprost, but it apparently can't be purchased/shipped to Canada. I'm also dubious that each tablet actually has 40 mg of PGE2; sounds more like the tablets themselves actually weigh 40 mg, including some sort of filler. If you believe PGE2 is a waste of money, please advise as well. I know PGE2 synthesis may be stimulated with significantly cheaper products (VPA ?). I'm planning to use 0.5 mg daily, if you believe that's too much/too low, please let me know as well.

I've had good results with minoxidil, but decided to quit due to the significant increase in pilosity and the face ageing effect. So I'm positive that PGE2 might help. I've been shedding like crazy since quitting minox; OC000459 and RUM has been of no apparent help. I've added BIM and copper peptides a few weeks ago and this order will top my regimen with PGE2, RU (not RUM any longer) and BNP-32.

I don't think mixing peptides together might be advisable, so I'm still unsure to know how I'll manage to get all of this on my scalp.

I'll make sure to post back with any significant result.

Comment

• Boldy
                    • Jan 2013

In raw powder it seems very expensive indeed (to expensive).

If you can purchase tablets somewhere an try to dissolve them (some way try to filter out the fillers), that would be better. I have tried to do this 1 year ago, but I did not have any success without a prescription.

regarding the dose, I can remember there was a trial for face pigment, they used 2x a day 0.2%, so maybe it better to not go higher than 0.2% in the beginning.

I had the same issue with minoxidil btw, my skin looked very old, and dry.

Minoxidil and BNP-32 both induce pge2/ or activate the EP2 receptor btw, but not sure how strong this is compared pure pge2.
                    BNP-32 has also anti fibrotic properties. I'm very curious to the combo with ru.

Goodluck man!

Thanks you, Boldy, for the link. I will be reading this more thoroughly when I get some time. I'm about to order 50 mg of PGE2 from Kane. He has a pretty sweet profit on this, so if you know any other source where dinoprostone may be purchased, I'd certainly like to hear about them ! I did hear about the generic brand Primiprost, but it apparently can't be purchased/shipped to Canada. I'm also dubious that each tablet actually has 40 mg of PGE2; sounds more like the tablets themselves actually weigh 40 mg, including some sort of filler. If you believe PGE2 is a waste of money, please advise as well. I know PGE2 synthesis may be stimulated with significantly cheaper products (VPA ?). I'm planning to use 0.5 mg daily, if you believe that's too much/too low, please let me know as well.

I've had good results with minoxidil, but decided to quit due to the significant increase in pilosity and the face ageing effect. So I'm positive that PGE2 might help. I've been shedding like crazy since quitting minox; OC000459 and RUM has been of no apparent help. I've added BIM and copper peptides a few weeks ago and this order will top my regimen with PGE2, RU (not RUM any longer) and BNP-32.

I don't think mixing peptides together might be advisable, so I'm still unsure to know how I'll manage to get all of this on my scalp.

I'll make sure to post back with any significant result.

Comment

• Pentarou
                      • Apr 2013

How do users of experimental black market products know they're getting the real substance?

Comment

• frankzukini
                        • Mar 2013

People organizing group purchases will often hire a lab to perform GC and HPLC analysis.

As for the 0,2% dosage you mentioned, Boldy, assuming they were using 2x 1 mL of their product, that is 2 mg/day of PGE2, which is... $9/day with Kane's pricing. I did hope 1x 0,05% would be plenty enough.

Comment

• Pentarou
                          • Apr 2013

Boldy, here's a thought from an amateur, could minoxidil dependency be caused partially by follicles reacting well to the weak levels of PGE2 triggered by minox? If that makes sense.

Comment

• frankzukini
                            • Mar 2013

First BNP-32 application. I used of mixture of 20% PG, 20% ethanol, 10% water and 50% glycerin, while waiting for my Lubrajel. Approximately 1 mg in 1 mL of solvent. A first PGE-2 application will follow later this evening, that's going to be in my usual 70/30 ethanol/PG vehicle. I'm pleased to report that Kane does ship peptides with a small ice pack !

Will update this thread with results or lack of. I'm sorry, but there won't be any photo. So, to resume, that is a OC000459, RU, BIM, PGE-2, BNP-32 and copper peptides regimen. Pretty much the most insane thing that can be done at this point. I'm a 22 years old diffuse thinner with still a great coverage on dry, clean hair but with a very obvious NW5 pattern showing up with wet/greasy hair.

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

Don't bother with this thread, make your own! Create a log, starting with picture details of crown, mid anterior and temple areas, and a description of what your using.

Comment

Working...