+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

How do users of experimental black market products know they're getting the real substance?

People organizing group purchases will often hire a lab to perform GC and HPLC analysis.

As for the 0,2% dosage you mentioned, Boldy, assuming they were using 2x 1 mL of their product, that is 2 mg/day of PGE2, which is... $9/day with Kane's pricing. I did hope 1x 0,05% would be plenty enough.

Boldy, here's a thought from an amateur, could minoxidil dependency be caused partially by follicles reacting well to the weak levels of PGE2 triggered by minox? If that makes sense.

First BNP-32 application. I used of mixture of 20% PG, 20% ethanol, 10% water and 50% glycerin, while waiting for my Lubrajel. Approximately 1 mg in 1 mL of solvent. A first PGE-2 application will follow later this evening, that's going to be in my usual 70/30 ethanol/PG vehicle. I'm pleased to report that Kane does ship peptides with a small ice pack !

Will update this thread with results or lack of. I'm sorry, but there won't be any photo. So, to resume, that is a OC000459, RU, BIM, PGE-2, BNP-32 and copper peptides regimen. Pretty much the most insane thing that can be done at this point. I'm a 22 years old diffuse thinner with still a great coverage on dry, clean hair but with a very obvious NW5 pattern showing up with wet/greasy hair.

Don't bother with this thread, make your own! Create a log, starting with picture details of crown, mid anterior and temple areas, and a description of what your using.

Quote Originally Posted by frankzukini View Post
    First BNP-32 application. I used of mixture of 20% PG, 20% ethanol, 10% water and 50% glycerin, while waiting for my Lubrajel. Approximately 1 mg in 1 mL of solvent. A first PGE-2 application will follow later this evening, that's going to be in my usual 70/30 ethanol/PG vehicle. I'm pleased to report that Kane does ship peptides with a small ice pack !

Will update this thread with results or lack of. I'm sorry, but there won't be any photo. So, to resume, that is a OC000459, RU, BIM, PGE-2, BNP-32 and copper peptides regimen. Pretty much the most insane thing that can be done at this point. I'm a 22 years old diffuse thinner with still a great coverage on dry, clean hair but with a very obvious NW5 pattern showing up with wet/greasy hair.
    Holy crap. That is nuts. Howcome youre not using minoxidil?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Holy crap. That is nuts. Howcome youre not using minoxidil?
    Hahah. Apparently, I prefer the side effects associated to these products rather than minoxidil's. I used to use Rogaine, with excellent results, but the infamous "minox residue" issue has been a major turn over. I actually had to spend 30+ minutes each morning trying to remove those residues/flakes from my hair. It seems to be an issue inherent to minoxidil, since Rogaine foam and Kirkland users also report this. Face ageing, increased pilosity and even chest pain have also been issues. So far, the worse (noticeable) sides I got out of these products is a severe headache and a pronounced eye discomfort/pain due to an OC and BIM overdose, respectively. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that BIM has slightly darkened my iris, also.

• No visible improvement after 2 months or so on Bimatoprost, RU58841, OC000459, PGE-2, BNP-32 and AHK-Cu, beside some new vellus hair.
    • Hairloss still visibly progresses.
    • My BNP-32 quickly degraded, in the freezer, to a sticky solid (from a powdery substance). Will keep using it nonetheless.
    • I've noticed that my cardiovascular performances dramatically decreased during the last year or so of experimental treatments, will start working out again to attempt finding out what's up with this.

4+ months on BNP-32, PGE-2 and Bimatoprost; about 8 months on RU58841, OC000459 and AHK-Cu. The velus hair I've grown aren't going anywhere. Can't maintain properly what I have left. Have been shedding a bit these days. I think I'm rubbing too much alcohol and PPG on my scalp. I dropped BNP-32 a while back when I ran out of it. I would definitely not recommend it, simply considering the facts that the product degraded so quickly and that it can't be properly mixed in a premixed formula of Lubrajel and has no chance of penetrating skin with a more standard vehicle. I also had a lot of hype around PGE-2, but the lack of significant regrowth doesn't justify the cost, so far. I've started again, about a month ago, saw palmetto (200 to 400 mg standardized to 90% of fatty acids, daily). It seemed effective a year ago when I started it and still seems to help. Side effects are barely noticeable, but exists. I've ordered Rogaine and will get back on that (I used Rogaine with great results, last year). I'll finish my supply of PGE-2 and won't renew. Will renew everything else, but will drop on AHK-Cu dosage to about 1% (to save on costs). Some people also speculate that the high dosage of AHK-Cu we're using might be cytotoxic.

Can someone please post me a link to kanes website. For some reason i can't find it video google search