+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    There are no maybes. Our way of of thinking is the truth. The cold, empty, loveless reality of the world we live in. The problem is it doesn't make for happy living, but since I'm a masochist who enjoys setting goals I don't take issue with it.

Good luck with whatever you want to do. Have you tried debating your psychologist? If he doesn't deny that you're right and instead focuses on "feelings" then you can be assured you're sane.

Don't medicate away the truth. No matter how inconvenient it may be.
    You make a lot of sense, as usual. I just wish that I could have it both ways. I want to pursue aesthetics AND be happy but it seems they are mutually exclusive at this point in my life. Perhaps I should suffer until I have maximized my potential and then maybe I can be happy with who I am. My only fear is that I'm wasting the best years of my life. High school and college has really sucked so far. Even if I emerge as a solid 9/10, the friends that I still have will be out of college and pursuing their lives with careers and marriage like sheep. I'll be left behind. At least I still look young so I can lie about my age to get friends (hopefully I can maintain this with our new pursuit of skincare and cosmetics). No one needs to know the shame and pain I endured in cocoon mode. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    You make a lot of sense, as usual. I just wish that I could have it both ways. I want to pursue aesthetics AND be happy but it seems they are mutually exclusive at this point in my life. Perhaps I should suffer until I have maximized my potential and then maybe I can be happy with who I am. My only fear is that I'm wasting the best years of my life. High school and college has really sucked so far. Even if I emerge as a solid 9/10, the friends that I still have will be out of college and pursuing their lives with careers and marriage like sheep. I'll be left behind. At least I still look young so I can lie about my age to get friends (hopefully I can maintain this with our new pursuit of skincare and cosmetics). No one needs to know the shame and pain I endured in cocoon mode. Thoughts?
    If you think highlander is making a lot of sense then I feel sorry for you Aames. People are not 'medicating away the truth' when they take anti-depressants, they take them because they have a general imbalance of chemicals in their brain which can be corrected with medication.

In saying that, I would advise avoiding them at all costs unless you really need them and trust your doctor. Your problem is how highly you hold up ascetics in your life. Yes they matter to some degree but they are not the be all and end all!

A lot of what you say was how I used to feel about the world, women etc so I understand your feelings of angst, confusion, isolation and despair. I have been through some serious stages of deep depression in my life due to some serious incidents that have occurred. Hair loss was also a devastating blow but I am trying and starting to move past it, in comparison to other things going on in the world it is miniscule. It still affects me but not as much as it has in the past.

Anyway, I try to avoid the forums more these days but if you feel like talking send me a message and we can work something out

Peace, BB

^Co-signed.

Good post, Breaking.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    If you think highlander is making a lot of sense then I feel sorry for you Aames. People are not 'medicating away the truth' when they take anti-depressants, they take them because they have a general imbalance of chemicals in their brain which can be corrected with medication.

In saying that, I would advise avoiding them at all costs unless you really need them and trust your doctor. Your problem is how highly you hold up ascetics in your life. Yes they matter to some degree but they are not the be all and end all!

A lot of what you say was how I used to feel about the world, women etc so I understand your feelings of angst, confusion, isolation and despair. I have been through some serious stages of deep depression in my life due to some serious incidents that have occurred. Hair loss was also a devastating blow but I am trying and starting to move past it, in comparison to other things going on in the world it is miniscule. It still affects me but not as much as it has in the past.

Anyway, I try to avoid the forums more these days but if you feel like talking send me a message and we can work something out

Peace, BB
    Yeah, I would love to hear how you are getting over it and doing now. The thing is; I'm not sure I can after realizing how much all of this matters. I do not like the idea of being average or complacent; I might as well be dead.

Exactly. If we achieve the perfect cosmetic routine, alter our facial expressions to minimise wrinkles, and acquire an aesthetic body and a NW0/NW1 then all of this will have been worth it.

One's biological age is completely meaningless. Just look at the people on here who have deep forehead wrinkles and a NW4-7 before age 30. So what if they're "young"? They look like shit! Then compare that to a smooth skinned NW0 and you realise what I'm talking about. Well into your 30's and early 40's you can have the youthfulness of a 20-something. If I were you I'd consider finding a new group of friends upon leaving cocoon mode. You won't need your old friends when you're done. Maybe they'll have started new lives, but in any case you need to make up for the time spent in hibernation.

Don't worry about being left behind. Realise that with your new life you will be able to hang out with younger people and not seem out of place at all. Plus the added maturity, education, and possible job will guarantee you an unlimited supply of fresh sloots. Being beautiful is like turning on all cheats IRL.

We talked about this before, but don't worry about the pain and time endured in cocoon mode. I haven't had a photo taken of me in over five years. As far as everyone concerns I don't even exist. My life shall begin when I leave cocoon mode. I'm even considering getting a name change to signify the occasion.

I look forward to discussing cosmetics and skincare with you soon.

To Breaking Bald: I never expected you to understand the level of beauty and aesthetics of which Aames and I speak. Please don't even write my name anymore.
    Indeed, I sure hope everything pays off. I would be so much happier if I was certain that my hair loss was stabilized at the very least. I will have to wait another four months before I compare pictures. But yeah, what you say gives me hope socially. Ideally, I will be able to get some more confidence as I progress on my journey and I can begin meeting new people and leaving behind most of my current friends (many of them are fake; I only consider one of them a true friend).

Anyway, brah, my sentiments about emerging are the same. I haven't updated my FB profile picture in about two years and I am counting down the days to when I can make my before and after picture showing me as a fat, unaesthetic high-schooler contrasted with my new-found radiance and beauty. Fuark, it will be a glorious day. I admire your commitment in that you would go so far as to change your name. It's a very interesting idea.

To Breaking Bald: I never expected you to understand the level of beauty and aesthetics of which Aames and I speak. Please don't even write my name anymore.
    Consider your request ignored HIGHLANDER!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post

Peace, BB
    Great post Breaking Bald!

Highlander is a twisted, demented soul who will never lead a normal existence. He is like a cancer that needs to be cut out before it spreads. He is just a horrible person!

Inactive

When this is all over these past twenty-something years will all have been a bad dream.

Trust me when I say this...

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Hope you get out of this alive. I don't think any ideas/suggestions on here is gonna change the way you feel right now. I've been through that and it'll depend on the chain of events to come in your life that will be the ultimate deciding factor on whether you spiral through a black hole or into the light (no i'm not ****ing religious and don't ever accuse me of being so).

In the end, its your decision. Whatever decision you make, just know that it was yours to make and it was a damn ****ing good one.

I really can't tell if you and Highlander are trolling. The thing is your whole perspective on life is pretty much how I view it. I don't think I can be truly happy with myself unless I know I've maximised my potential aesthetically both facially and in my physique.

There was a point back in November to mid-Feb where I was closest to this, I must have been closing in on 200 lbs at 10% BF, 1-2 more % off my BF and I'd have been happy. My hair was perfect, no signs of loss and I was genuinely happy with everything else.

And then out of nowhere my hair starts falling out on February the 15th, I can pinpoint an exact date as to where it started which shows how sudden it was, I'd never even considered hairloss before, I didn't even know what regaine was nevermind finasteride and dutasteride. Now I think I know more about hairloss than I would have ever liked.

Anyway, I don't even really know why I'm writing this, I can't even remember what this thread is about. All I know is we are all gonna make it brahs. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyy View Post
    I can pinpoint an exact date as to where it started which shows how sudden it was,
    I'd never even considered hairloss before,
    I didn't even know what regaine was nevermind finasteride and dutasteride.
    Now I think I know more about hairloss than I would have ever liked.
    So much feels.

I used to be so confident that I was destined to have hair forever. I never even thought twice about it.