• Show
Clear All
  • michaeljh241
    • Mar 2021

Already want to try it! I'll do it tomorrow

Comment

• Colinpow921
      • May 2021

well, I have a different schedule each week but I do generally the same amount of each thing most weeks. I don't usually do this many lifts in one day, just some or most. I work out about an hour a day, give or take a few minutes.

Comment

• Jjimmerr
        Inactive
        • Mar 2022

Workout in the gym is a thing that I enjoy the most. Especially, I like to workout with my friends. We do it almost every day. One of them advised me to go through a steroids cycle for reaching more power and muscle recovery faster. I'm still thinking about it and want to try some HGH for the first time and maybe then I will buy steroids cycle.

Comment

• Reader
          Inactive
          • Jul 2023

Sharing my workout routine has been an incredibly motivating and rewarding experience! Not only does it hold me accountable, but it also allows me to connect with others who share similar fitness goals. It's inspiring to see the diverse range of routines and exercises people follow, providing valuable insights and ideas to improve my own Adjustable Dumbbell for home gym workouts. Remember, consistency is key, and finding a routine that suits your lifestyle and keeps you excited is the key to long-term success on your fitness journey. Let's keep pushing each other to reach new heights!"

Comment

• tracys
            • May 2023

I used to spend a lot of time surfing the gypsy bar phoenix every day. It’s time i started considering physical activity as part of the work itself.

Comment

• OhJake
              • May 2023

Currently trying to get back into running(been lifting for a while, but my shoulders aren't feeling that good recently). Picked up some gear from nearby running shop https://rununited.com/ and did a few "social" runs with 'em. So far so good!

Comment

Working...