+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by baldlad View Post
    Hey..

I've been on Propecia for 2 weeks now and this week I've been experiencing brain fog.. like I can't concentrate on things, lack of energy etc.

I've been cutting 5mg pills into fifths and taking 1mg each morning, and starting tomorrow I've decidied to start taking it in the evenings so that the brain fog is in the night and hopefully gone by the morning.

I've heard about Propecia being just as effective in smaller doses though.. which would result in a shorter period of brain fog? Or none at all? Hopefully.

So it's either take 0.5mg or whatever each evening or take the 1mg doses every other day..

What does everyone think about this? What's the best route to go down?

Cheers
    Hey mate, get your hormones checked, might be why your feeling a bit flat and "Brain Fog". I experienced that along side the other symptoms. Side effects subsided a few months down the track.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    So impotence went out of fashion already? Now we have a brain fog as a new hit?
    Shit's hot on the streetz brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroes View Post
    Hey mate, get your hormones checked, might be why your feeling a bit flat and "Brain Fog". I experienced that along side the other symptoms. Side effects subsided a few months down the track.
    Well I've got high testosterone levels, could that be it?

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Shit's hot on the streetz brah.
    He is just another complainer, who made his "sides" in his head. It seems that this farce will never end.

He is just another complainer, who made his "sides" in his head. It seems that this farce will never end.
    It's definitely a real problem, mate. I didn't even know this brain fog shit was a side effect until I looked it up yesterday.

It's definitely a real problem, mate. I didn't even know this brain fog shit was a side effect until I looked it up yesterday.
    Look, I don't exclude that you may have a side effect from finasteride, but my experience tells me that these "sides" are purely imaginary in the vast majority of cases. In fact, these side effects are more psychological than physiological and can't be validated. In contrast with other possible side effects like e.g. gyno, which everybody can objectively see. Furthermore, I am not aware that 5-AR II would have any function in the brain.

Look, I don't exclude that you may have a side effect from finasteride, but my experience tells me that these "sides" are purely imaginary in the vast majority of cases. In fact, these side effects are more psychological than physiological and can't be validated. In contrast with other possible side effects like e.g. gyno, which everybody can objectively see. Furthermore, I am not aware that 5-AR II would have any function in the brain.
    True to that bro!
    Next they'll be saying that Propecia turned them gay

Hey..

I've been on Propecia for 2 weeks now and this week I've been experiencing brain fog.. like I can't concentrate on things, lack of energy etc.

I've been cutting 5mg pills into fifths and taking 1mg each morning, and starting tomorrow I've decidied to start taking it in the evenings so that the brain fog is in the night and hopefully gone by the morning.

I've heard about Propecia being just as effective in smaller doses though.. which would result in a shorter period of brain fog? Or none at all? Hopefully.

So it's either take 0.5mg or whatever each evening or take the 1mg doses every other day..

What does everyone think about this? What's the best route to go down?

Cheers
    Seriously bro...get off that shite if you value your mental health above your hair.

Alright cheers for all the helpful replies bros.. New question, my hair's got rapidly thinner these past couple of days. Is that from the Propecia or Nizoral? I'm using that every 3 days.. I know I wouldn't be thinning that quickly normally, so it's defiantly a side effect from something. I'm 18 and I've always had a pretty high hairline, so yeah, I don't think anything like that would happen naturally.