Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WarLord
    • May 2012

Originally posted by baldlad
    It's definitely a real problem, mate. I didn't even know this brain fog shit was a side effect until I looked it up yesterday.
    Look, I don't exclude that you may have a side effect from finasteride, but my experience tells me that these "sides" are purely imaginary in the vast majority of cases. In fact, these side effects are more psychological than physiological and can't be validated. In contrast with other possible side effects like e.g. gyno, which everybody can objectively see. Furthermore, I am not aware that 5-AR II would have any function in the brain.

Comment

• Shan
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by WarLord
      Look, I don't exclude that you may have a side effect from finasteride, but my experience tells me that these "sides" are purely imaginary in the vast majority of cases. In fact, these side effects are more psychological than physiological and can't be validated. In contrast with other possible side effects like e.g. gyno, which everybody can objectively see. Furthermore, I am not aware that 5-AR II would have any function in the brain.
      True to that bro!
      Next they'll be saying that Propecia turned them gay

Comment

• El Nino
        • May 2009

Originally posted by baldlad
        Hey..

I've been on Propecia for 2 weeks now and this week I've been experiencing brain fog.. like I can't concentrate on things, lack of energy etc.

I've been cutting 5mg pills into fifths and taking 1mg each morning, and starting tomorrow I've decidied to start taking it in the evenings so that the brain fog is in the night and hopefully gone by the morning.

I've heard about Propecia being just as effective in smaller doses though.. which would result in a shorter period of brain fog? Or none at all? Hopefully.

So it's either take 0.5mg or whatever each evening or take the 1mg doses every other day..

What does everyone think about this? What's the best route to go down?

Cheers
        Seriously bro...get off that shite if you value your mental health above your hair.

Comment

• baldlad
          • Apr 2013

Alright cheers for all the helpful replies bros.. New question, my hair's got rapidly thinner these past couple of days. Is that from the Propecia or Nizoral? I'm using that every 3 days.. I know I wouldn't be thinning that quickly normally, so it's defiantly a side effect from something. I'm 18 and I've always had a pretty high hairline, so yeah, I don't think anything like that would happen naturally.

Comment

Working...