Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Use the Big 3
    Fin
    Min
    Nizoral
    Yep, thats fairly solid info.

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Lol, no idea why you would react like this. Nothing wrong with healthy debate but jeez, take it easy!
    Nobody likes being wrong in the Internet. Especially on BTT since you can't edit your posts when you've made an error

Thanks 8868alex for your advice. I really appreciate the time and effort you have put in to write such a detailed reply.
    Thanks WarLord/others for your comments as well.

Well, I have made my decision and I will be taking up Finasteride 1mg, Rogaine 5% foam and Nizoral 1% shampoo. Infact, already purchased the medications and started my new regine today. I just hope i don't fall into unfortunate minority of those who suffer from Fin side effects..

Will be going for LLLT from next weekend onwards.

Also today, i buzzed off my hair to the minimum so i do not have to go through that horror of seeing my hair going down the sink again whenever i shower/comb. It will help in applying rogaine nicely as well.

Hopefully, i will have thicker and fuller head of hair six months from now..My last few months have been miserable because my my hair loss..

I have one query, should i take saw palmetto along with Fin? as i don't want to over do this.

Thanks

No need to take Saw P when on Fin.
    I also buzz down when I shed but might keep it like this
    Good luck with results and I'm pretty positive you ain't gonna get no sides just awesome hair

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hair87 View Post
    Thanks 8868alex for your advice. I really appreciate the time and effort you have put in to write such a detailed reply.
    Thanks WarLord/others for your comments as well.

Well, I have made my decision and I will be taking up Finasteride 1mg, Rogaine 5% foam and Nizoral 1% shampoo. Infact, already purchased the medications and started my new regine today. I just hope i don't fall into unfortunate minority of those who suffer from Fin side effects..

Will be going for LLLT from next weekend onwards.

Also today, i buzzed off my hair to the minimum so i do not have to go through that horror of seeing my hair going down the sink again whenever i shower/comb. It will help in applying rogaine nicely as well.

Hopefully, i will have thicker and fuller head of hair six months from now..My last few months have been miserable because my my hair loss..

I have one query, should i take saw palmetto along with Fin? as i don't want to over do this.

Thanks
    Best of luck to you brother, keep us posted and hope all goes well!

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Lol, no idea why you would react like this. Nothing wrong with healthy debate but jeez, take it easy!
    Your wasting your time debating with him..he thinks minox alone is invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Your wasting your time debating with him..he thinks minox alone is invincible.
    Yes. It is, when taken in the right dosage, because its effect is dose-related. Similarly like dutasteride is "invincible", when taken in the right dosage. But this right dosage varies from person to person and in contrast with dutasteride, where you can trace its effect via blood DHT levels, the long-term efficiacy of minoxidil can't be predicted. This is the reason, why I eventually added dutasteride to my minoxidil regime, and I would recommend the same to others as well.

Apparently, the 5% version doesn't work in some men at all. And subsequently they start to spam internet forums with their frustrated posts like "Minoxidil alone won't maintain your hair". This discourages other people from using this valuable treatment.

Default 12th day update- more advice needed!!

I started with the big three on 4/28.
    I have been experiencing some mild side effects.

4th and 5th day into treatment. i experienced some abnormal ejaculations during the day time while sitting in office. That has subsided down now.

But What is now concerning me is the chest pain. I am having mild chest pain, it moves from one part of chest to other. The pain stays for some hours during day and then goes away and then comes back next day. I am having tenderness on right nipple. This pain is very mild and i can bear this. I am worried if this is the starting of gyno.

I had this pain 5 years back when i started saw palmetto. But that went away after a 1 month or so. But what i am experiencing now is a little more tenderness at around nipple area.

I have heard people get these sides after months of taking fin. But i am experiencing these mild sides in less than 2 weeks.

I am taking 0.5 mg fin every day. What should i do? I am really concerned . I dont want moobs. 0.5 mg is already a very small dose. Shall i reduce further? Or shall i take 1 or 0.5 mg every alternate day to minimize the pain?

Has anybody experienced it before. Will this pain subside? Advice needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hair87 View Post
    I started with the big three on 4/28.
    I have been experiencing some mild side effects.

4th and 5th day into treatment. i experienced some abnormal ejaculations during the day time while sitting in office. That has subsided down now.

But What is now concerning me is the chest pain. I am having mild chest pain, it moves from one part of chest to other. The pain stays for some hours during day and then goes away and then comes back next day. I am having tenderness on right nipple. This pain is very mild and i can bear this. I am worried if this is the starting of gyno.

I had this pain 5 years back when i started saw palmetto. But that went away after a 1 month or so. But what i am experiencing now is a little more tenderness at around nipple area.

I have heard people get these sides after months of taking fin. But i am experiencing these mild sides in less than 2 weeks.

I am taking 0.5 mg fin every day. What should i do? I am really concerned . I dont want moobs. 0.5 mg is already a very small dose. Shall i reduce further? Or shall i take 1 or 0.5 mg every alternate day to minimize the pain?

Has anybody experienced it before. Will this pain subside? Advice needed!
    I am sorry, but I think that there is no effective cure for hypochondria. When you start to feel that you are dying, you can visit PropeciaHelp.