+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    Chek tobban case. He is 24 restored his hairline, looks very natural. There is nothing wrong in taking ht route if its scarless with a possibility of regen. Normal ht dont want to operate on younger people because they know they are scarring people for life and they dont know how those people hairloss will progress.
    Where can I find the Tobban case?

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Young patients are not advised to do traditional HTs because of donor limitation and scarring, so for example if you do a traditional HT and in the future need more work but you don't have enough donor to cover, then you are screwed since you can't shave your head because of scars and leaving your hair long will look ridicules..
    Now with gho you won't face any of those issues, since with regeneration you can expand your donor supply and if you decide to stop with the HT path and shave, you will have no scars... So really age is not an issue..
    You just need to consider your financial situationsince HST is not cheap, but if you can afford multiple treatments thengo for it.
    Interesting. My financial situation fortunately allows me to pursue as many treatments as is necessary.

I have been told that my hair swirls all over my head - I wonder if that would be a problem for transplanting.

Age doesn't matter for Gho because there is regeneration and no visible scarring. Worst case scenario you can shave your head and move on.

I know they work on young patients too, they have an 8 year old burn victim they are working on.

Here is that case of Tobban you were looking for. It is still growing in as he is only at 4 months, but it's looking good and will look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Here is the same Swedish patient, tobban. He updated the pictures and his hair is grown out a little more now:

Before:

After 4.5 Months:

This is after just 4.5 months so there's plenty of growing left but it looks great so far.

Why is dr gho not in the iahrs?

Quote Originally Posted by canuhandleit View Post
    I sent him pictures as well as my intention to try & keep my hairline at the level it currently is. Considering there is alleged donor regeneration, I am hoping that I can keep getting treatment every 9-12 months to replace lost hair. I am 23. I also do not take finasteride, which I mentioned to them. I've taken it once before with side effects that I couldn't stand. I tend to be very sensitive to anything that modifies my hormones.

His team got back to me saying that they could do 800-1000 grafts on my hairline.

I took a shot at it, thinking that Dr. Gho and basically any other doctor would turn me around. Is it weird that he is willing to do the procedure? I will seriously consider it, if I have enough donor to do so, up to 80% of the donor regenerates, there is no scarring, and it hold me out until new treatments in the next 5-6 years.
    We should have new treatments in less than 5 years. I would say on the market in 3, black market in 2. Also, post some pictures of your hair.

none of the april 2013 pictures will load...

uhh i dont even notice a difference. im 17 and would kill to have ur hair

**** my life