+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulge Cells!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post

I'm sick of proving shit to people like you.
    Okay - then for all the other guys. I swear, I will not read your proofs!

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    I'm sick of proving shit to people like you. Do your own damn research. The paper I just provided you showed obvious differentiation between the dermal papillas in bald and non-bald scalp. GET IT?? THE BALD DP WAS DAMAGED AND THE STEM CELLS DID NOT RE-CREATE AN UN-DAMAGED ONE AT ANY POINT. Stimulating the stem cells will probably do nothing! There's multiple studies comparing beard DP's to hair DP's and profiling of both. You are just a troll to this community. Why don't you try and be constructive and go look some shit up for yourself. The fact that DP's control hair length/texture/etc is not some hidden fact.
    Are you suggesting Replicel is pretty much a write-off?

Sorry but I think Iron_Man is right here - if you look into the work of Jerry Cooley and plucked hair follicles the dermal papilla only respond well when they are transplanted into areas of thinning hair and not slick bald regions. This is (according to Cooley) because the stem cells in thinning regions are still actively sending out some 'growth' signals to the DP, when in slick bald regions there are no 'masters' so to speak or they have become entirely deactivated.

The stem cells are key to it all, I personally believe that Costeralis was right in that slick bald regions do have deactivated stem cells (you cant really refute those biopsies he took) however I do still believe in the theory of a point of no return after a very long time after going bald.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Are you suggesting Replicel is pretty much a write-off?
    Replicel uses DERMAL SHEATH CUP cells. So no, I was not suggesting that. Though in my opinion Aderans has a better shot of working since it uses dermal papilla cells. I think either of those COULD migrate to existing dermal cells and be of help.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Sorry but I think Iron_Man is right here - if you look into the work of Jerry Cooley and plucked hair follicles the dermal papilla only respond well when they are transplanted into areas of thinning hair and not slick bald regions. This is (according to Cooley) because the stem cells in thinning regions are still actively sending out some 'growth' signals to the DP, when in slick bald regions there are no 'masters' so to speak or they have become entirely deactivated.
    Did Jerry Cooley publish this? The ACELL guy, really? I am not even going to acknowledge his work. I never said I don't believe stem cells generate the dermal papilla. I absolutely do. I just don't think the regenerate it often, and I have seen no proof to say that "boosting" stem cells will regenerate the DP and CHANGE the damaged DNA (as noted by the study).

Iron_Man's dumbassery is in the fact that he nitpicks about shit to make himself feel like hes the best. By saying this:

"and plays an important role in the control of normal hair growth." The dermal papilla doesn't play ANY role "in the control of normal hair growth".
    ..proves his idiocracy. OF COURSE IT PLAYS A SIGNIFICANT ROLE. Ofcourse the stem cells play a significant role also! I just don't think BOOSTING them will change the damaged DNA.

The stem cells are key to it all, I personally believe that Costeralis was right in that slick bald regions do have deactivated stem cells (you cant really refute those biopsies he took) however I do still believe in the theory of a point of no return after a very long time after going bald.
    This is an interesting point when looking at the results of peptides, specifically BNP-32 with the small study. If you look at the results the patients got, they reversed hair loss but UP to a point. Which leads me to believe that early users of BNP-32 can benefit GREATLY from peptides (assuming BNP-32 will work for others as it did in the study).

Now... I wonder how BNP-32 affects the follicle and why it worked so damn well in the study.

Cots work showed bald scalp retain as much stam cells as non balding scalp!, but it missed progenitor cells. (cd43,cd200). if you look to his next pgd2 study, you will see why this is.

regarding the dermal papilla, it needs Epithelial cells, to form a new hair follicle, or to reactivate the old.

the problem with aga scalp is that its genetic that the DP cells have over exprsion of Androgen receptors, (the DP is the master control of the hair folicle), and there starts all the drama. for more info check my other topics on HLH.

@ironman your previous post proofs yet again what kind of person you are., I don't see why you are so negative on this one, it has nothing to do with dr Gho .

the inductive properties of dp's after culture (trichonic) are solved.

"
    cell culture
    system involving three-dimensional matrices, perhaps
    embedded with appropriate growth factors, to allow both
    dermal and epidermal cells to differentiate towards a
    normal hair follicle.

"

here are some studies for the interested. they all show DP is the main control of the hair filicle. But DS cells retain the same abilities. they can regenerate a whole new DP in vivo. also Bulge cells are trichonic and are able to reproduce a new hF.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...hreadid=103913

now ontopic,

nice study of the Brg1 signal in Bulge. It makes sense, but is definitely temporary, as long the Dermal papilla is Androgen sensitive.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...3458071300186X

Finally a man that makes some damn sense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    (the DP is the master control of the hair folicle)
    pffffft...

Can you explain me ...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7728481

... what exactly regenerated "the master control" again in this study, in case, if you simply remove the "master control" from the follicle??

Let me guess: "The master of the master control"??

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    pffffft...

Can you explain me ...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7728481

... what exactly regenerated "the master control" again in this study, in case, if you simply remove the "master control" from the follicle??

Let me guess: "The master of the master control"??
    ofcourse, like said before, the HF (that retains Bulge, SKP cells
    dermal sheeth cells) can regenerate a total new Dermal papilla to continuew growing. The dermal sheeth and dermal papilla both showed to have almost same properties, and they both can regenerate eachother and the exchange during each phase. Explained very well in the studies in my earlier post.

Im not sure what you are trying to do. In my eyes you are A Toll. which is very unfortunate, for the quality of this forum, and the time people spend on you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)