+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I'd consider wounding once a week, perhaps growth factors if people report results (I just started them and the studies are promising)...You could look into RU, but start at a low dose for sure because of your gyno. Some who have sides on fin switch to RU and do ok on it, but some get the same sides as it is an AA and can go systemic.
    sounds good. do you have any comments on the increased shedding? i thought it would be more hairs in the shower but it feels like whatever thickness i had on top is now starting to go as well. i am correct in assuming these would have just fallen out anyways? either way i know quitting won't help so I am going to continue I just didnt know the shed would be so noticeable.

also is it bad if you dont wash your hair everyday while using rogaine? i only wash my hair about 2x a week with the nizoral.

Quote Originally Posted by polarbro View Post
    sounds good. do you have any comments on the increased shedding? i thought it would be more hairs in the shower but it feels like whatever thickness i had on top is now starting to go as well. i am correct in assuming these would have just fallen out anyways? either way i know quitting won't help so I am going to continue I just didnt know the shed would be so noticeable.

also is it bad if you dont wash your hair everyday while using rogaine? i only wash my hair about 2x a week with the nizoral.
    Use Niz twice a week or something like regenepure (sp?) or revita 4 or 5 times a week.
    Minox takes as much as 8 months to get noticeable results from, most people see shedding during the first 3-4 months of use, so don't panic, just keep on using it.

The pro-Fin people will tell you, even upon the penalty of death that side effects are rare, this is complete bs.
    EVERYONE who takes fin gets side, even if they refuse to admit it.
    You want results from fin? Prepare to have sides.

I know 5 people who've taken fin, none of whom expected sides or even done research on the subject, they just jumped right in, so it wasn't a psychosomatic. Including me, that's 6 for 6 with sides.
    Yeah, there's a lot of morons out there who claim to get sides by looking at fin or just touching it, or sides from niz shampoo, but that doesn't mean people who get legit sides on fin aren't telling the truth.

You got good hair, it's thick, just a little receded.
    In my experience, it's the diffuse thinners that lose their hair when they're young, not the guys who just get a little recession.
    My hair was like yours at your age and hasn't gotten worse since.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    Use Niz twice a week or something like regenepure (sp?) or revita 4 or 5 times a week.
    Minox takes as much as 8 months to get noticeable results from, most people see shedding during the first 3-4 months of use, so don't panic, just keep on using it.

The pro-Fin people will tell you, even upon the penalty of death that side effects are rare, this is complete bs.
    EVERYONE who takes fin gets side, even if they refuse to admit it.
    You want results from fin? Prepare to have sides.

I know 5 people who've taken fin, none of whom expected sides or even done research on the subject, they just jumped right in, so it wasn't a psychosomatic. Including me, that's 6 for 6 with sides.
    Yeah, there's a lot of morons out there who claim to get sides by looking at fin or just touching it, or sides from niz shampoo, but that doesn't mean people who get legit sides on fin aren't telling the truth.

You got good hair, it's thick, just a little receded.
    In my experience, it's the diffuse thinners that lose their hair when they're young, not the guys who just get a little recession.
    My hair was like yours at your age and hasn't gotten worse since.

lmao strong propaganda, dont listen to this bs, ofc there are people who take it with no sides, and thankfully im one of the many/

Quote Originally Posted by ppxrare View Post
    lmao strong propaganda, dont listen to this bs, ofc there are people who take it with no sides, and thankfully im one of the many/
    Most of it is BS. I think that most people will deal with sides during their first couple of weeks on fin, but for most they will pass. All this crap going on over the internet about fin sides is just ridiculous. Let me guess, all 6 of you had ED that was brought on after only a weeks use, and are still dealing with this ED months later. Oh and it shrunk from 9 inches to only 5 inches now.

I still don't think your crown looks any worse than it did when you first posted (and by that I mean it looks fine) and you cover the frontal recession well, for I know you could've been an NW1 with normal thickness.

And although it's probably not an option gyno surgery costs like £1k in some places and will eliminate the possibility of ever getting it again, a decent HT would cost way more and might not even turn out that well.