+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Laser Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I am beyond a skeptic and I am curious how you think his documentation does not qualify as good quality evidence.
    Anyone who knows anything about good quality research can and will tell you that one example does not qualify as good quality evidence, especially when provided by a complete novice with no controls present.

Good quality evidence will involve a lot more than one individual as the subject. There would be a specific way the photographic evidence needs to be taken and presented and there are controls and qualifiers that need to be in place. None of the things that are necessary to qualify as good quality evidence are present in his log. Lastly, his log provides absolutely no evidence of the safety of RU. There is absolutely nothing about his log that could be considered as good quality evidence.

I know you guys don't want to believe that I actually do want to see good quality evidence on the safety and efficacy of RU - but I actually do. To this date, I haven't seen any at all. All the crap you guys keep throwing at me is garbage at best.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    LOL, youre in such denial.
    It is absolutely not denial. I want to see evidence that it works. You are the one in denial. You are the one with your head in the sand on this, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Anyone who knows anything about good quality research can and will tell you that one example does not qualify as good quality evidence, especially when provided by a complete novice with no controls present.

Good quality evidence will involve a lot more than one individual as the subject. There would be a specific way the photographic evidence needs to be taken and presented and there are controls and qualifiers that need to be in place. None of the things that are necessary to qualify as good quality evidence are present in his log. Lastly, his log provides absolutely no evidence of the safety of RU. There is absolutely nothing about his log that could be considered as good quality evidence.

I know you guys don't want to believe that I actually do want to see good quality evidence on the safety and efficacy of RU - but I actually do. To this date, I haven't seen any at all. All the crap you guys keep throwing at me is garbage at best.
    Thanks for the education Tracy but I know what good evidence is, I'm a grad student in molecular biology and bacteriology. I more than understand how to conduct research. But you can't possibly expect normal people on a forum to spend thousands of dollars conducting clinical research, lol. So in place of that with these treatments I am more than willing to see forum members personal results and then make my own inferences from their results. Your bar for evidence for these treatments is far to high for what is being conducted, I would suggest that you leave these topics alone then since outside of FDA approval you will never be satisfied.

But you can't possibly expect normal people on a forum to spend thousands of dollars conducting clinical research...
    I don't. I am simply pointing out that when I ask for good quality evidence I get garbage like that. All I am asking for is good quality evidence. That is a very reasonable request. The fight you guys are putting up against that very reasonable request is insane. The fact that you guys flock to RU without good quality evidence of safety is even more insane, let alone the lack of good quality evidence of efficacy.

I would suggest that you leave these topics alone then since outside of FDA approval you will never be satisfied.
    That last statement is absolutely not true and you are completely out of line to tell me to go away. It is so wrongful for you to do so.