+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Laser Therapy

Just saw that IrishPride guy's pictures. Caught his hairloss extremely early.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    There is no good quality evidence that RU/CB are safe or effective. It's all largely here say and ridiculously poor quality "before/after" photos of guys who didn’t even have MPB to begin with. I would love to see good quality before and after photos of guys who actually have MPB and saw at least reasonably good results from RU or CB. But there are none anywhere to be found.
    Really? You might want to look at my log:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12390

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Another complete lie.
    It is not a lie. Not in any way shape or form. None of that crap you guys keep shoving in my face is good quality evidence. Absolutely none of it. I would love to see good quality evidence - but thus far there is none.

Really? You might want to look at my log:
    Your log does not qualify as good quality evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    Has anyone ever posted RU before/after pictures?
    I would love to see good quality before and after pictures of guys who actually have MPB and resolved it with RU. I have seen lots and lots of poor quality "before and after" photos of guys who do not even have MPB but claim RU has worked miracles for them. Yet there poor quality before and after pictures look exactly the same.

Your log does not qualify as good quality evidence.
    LOL, youre in such denial.

I would love to see good quality before and after pictures of guys who actually have MPB and resolved it with RU. I have seen lots and lots of poor quality "before and after" photos of guys who do not even have MPB but claim RU has worked miracles for them. Yet there poor quality before and after pictures look exactly the same.
    Did you look at is log of RU? I am beyond a skeptic and I am curious how you think his documentation does not qualify as good quality evidence. He clearly has MPB and has clearly improved his situation using RU

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Did you look at is log of RU? I am beyond a skeptic and I am curious how you think his documentation does not qualify as good quality evidence. He clearly has MPB and has clearly improved his situation using RU
    Well truthfully its a combination of RU and Minox, but who cares about her. It clearly works and I'm benefiting from it, I couldn't give any less of a shit if she thought it wasnt 'good quality evidence'

CB is in my regimen as well so who knows what other improvements I'll be getting. If BNP-32 works for the guys experimenting with it now as it did for the people the small study, I'm going to give it a go on my temples and hairline and kick hair loss right in the fvcking ass. Won't need surgical treatment.

BNP-32 and CB, if they work as 'advertised' should be the final two options.

Well truthfully its a combination of RU and Minox, but who cares about her. It clearly works and I'm benefiting from it, I couldn't give any less of a shit if she thought it wasnt 'good quality evidence'

CB is in my regimen as well so who knows what other improvements I'll be getting. If BNP-32 works for the guys experimenting with it now as it did for the people the small study, I'm going to give it a go on my temples and hairline and kick hair loss right in the fvcking ass. Won't need surgical treatment.

BNP-32 and CB, if they work as 'advertised' should be the final two options.
    I appreciate your documentation man! Like I said I am a skeptic and up until now all I have seen is people posting "OMG x treatment regrew all my hair" with no documentation, but your hair looks a lot better. I have already had a transplant on my frontal half so if these treatments could improve my crown at all I would be on cloud nine. Please keep us updated on your progress with the new treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I appreciate your documentation man! Like I said I am a skeptic and up until now all I have seen is people posting "OMG x treatment regrew all my hair" with no documentation, but your hair looks a lot better. I have already had a transplant on my frontal half so if these treatments could improve my crown at all I would be on cloud nine. Please keep us updated on your progress with the new treatments.
    I'll be keeping everyone updated with BNP-32. If not myself, someone else will chirp and give details. Thats definitely the most exciting thing going on right now, potentially far better than any current treatment and even all combined.