+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nuhair??

I agree with what patientlywaiting says. It won't stop hair loss but will be like any hair vitamin, good for your hair. That's a lot to pay for a hair vitamin though. I wouldn't recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    It just takes care of your current hair=Keeps it healthy like any other vitamin. If it's thinning, it'll keep thinning.

It will most likely not thicken it, stop hair loss, or give you new regrowth.

But hey try it. It's your money, i'm just trying to help steer you away but in the end, it's your choice. I hope you get what you are looking for with this product. What ever happens [or doesn't happen], please keep us updated.
    ok the stuff thats in nuhair: Phytosterol Complex (Soy), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens) (berry), Pumpkin Extract (Cucurbita moschata) (seed), Quercetin.
    IT all wrks to stop the effects of dht & inhibits it especially SAW palmetto & pumkin seed. if you dont believe me google it.
    with that being said it should regrow hair or maintain it atleast...? How long did you use the product?
    also how do you feel about minoxidil 15 percent/azelic acid ? IM just trying my best to avoid Finasteride..

You guys i REALLLY dont wanna take FIN. cuz i dont want my d.ick to die
    saw palmetto made me have sideffects that I can deal with...but its no tell what fin would do....so is the an alternative drug..???

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkieth16 View Post
    You guys i REALLLY dont wanna take FIN. cuz i dont want my d.ick to die
    saw palmetto made me have sideffects that I can deal with...but its no tell what fin would do....so is the an alternative drug..???
    how old are you ken?

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    how old are you ken?
    IM 20 years old, about to turn 21...

also how do you feel about minoxidil 15 percent/azelic acid ?
    If you want to use Minoxidil, it is best to just use Rogaine foam or generic 5% Minoxidil foam. Those higher blends are not legal in the US without a pescription and the providers who keep trying to sell it keep getting shut down. You don't want to get dependant on a provider who gets shut down. So it is in your best interest to stick with something that you know will be available for the long haul.

Regarding NuHair, from a financial standpoint, you are better off buying a good quality Saw Palmetto complex and a "Hair, Skin & Nails" multi-vitamin. Both are readily available in the vitamin isle at your local pharmacy.

IM 20 years old, about to turn 21...
    you are good to go with nizoral, minoxidil and finasteride. Go to your doctor and have him/her explain your options and potential side effects . Then make an informed decision and plan of action.