+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nuhair??

Default Nuhair??

Has anyone had success with the product called Nuhair? it its a natural dht block that you can buy from walgreens , online, etc,...im currently been takin it for a few days now...so has anybody else try it?

Maybe you could let everyone else know. It will take at least a year to see appreciable benefit if it actually works. Take good quality photos of your scalp every four months during the year and post them here. Maintain consistency in the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Maybe you could let everyone else know. It will take at least a year to see appreciable benefit if it actually works. Take good quality photos of your scalp every four months during the year and post them here. Maintain consistency in the photos.
    thats what I plan on doin taking it for a long period of time then I will take photos. but do you or anyone know if the product actually works before i keep investing in it?

I don't know if it actually works and I doubt if anyone else does. There are no good quality photos to be able to tell. If you take good quality photos from the beginning and every four months for the year, then post them here, we can all know if it actually works.

They need to be of the top of your head with your hair parted down the middle, both wet and dry. You can also share your hairline with your hair brushed back as well but that won't be as telling as the top of your head wet and dry.

Keep your hairstyle exactly the same. Keep the lighting exactly the same.

The ingredients on the DHT blocker.

Phytosterol Complex (Soy), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens) (berry), Pumpkin Extract (Cucurbita moschata) (seed), Quercetin.
    You could buy all of these things on Amazon individually and higher doses.

The "thinning serum"
    He Shou Wu
    Chinese herb traditionally used to promote the appearance of thick, healthy hair.

Biotin
    B Vitamin, promotes healthy looking hair.

Pathenol
    Strengthens and moisturizes the hair shaft.
    "He Shou Wu" serum can be bought in iherb. Biotin and Panthenol can be found on Amazon in high doses as well.

I also don't like this:
    NuHair® for Men provides intensive nourishment for:

Receding hairlines†
    Breakage around the hairline†
    Excessively thinning hair†
    Poor hair density†
    Intensive nourishment? Sounds like it just takes care of your current hair.

Also, the pictures look suspect. Like the lighting was messed around with.

It claims to give new regrowth, but the before and after pictures show no regrowth, just people letting their hair grow out.

I took this stuff for awhile. I do believe my hair felt healthier, less dried out but it did not regrow hair and it was expensive. Your time and money is spent better elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    The ingredients on the DHT blocker.

You could buy all of these things on Amazon individually and higher doses.

The "thinning serum"

"He Shou Wu" serum can be bought in iherb. Biotin and Panthenol can be found on Amazon in high doses as well.

I also don't like this:

Intensive nourishment? Sounds like it just takes care of your current hair.

Also, the pictures look suspect. Like the lighting was messed around with.
    well this will deff be the drug for me. Because all im looking for is a maintance drug...jus need to take care of the current hair I have.I have over 90% of my hair so im starting early

Quote Originally Posted by ThinningB420 View Post
    I took this stuff for awhile. I do believe my hair felt healthier, less dried out but it did not regrow hair and it was expensive. Your time and money is spent better elsewhere.
    Im not lookin for regrowth. Im jus lookin for a maintenance thing. Did you atlest maintain the hair you already had and kept it while using nuhair?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkieth16 View Post
    well this will deff be the drug for me. Because all im looking for is a maintance drug...jus need to take care of the current hair I have.I have over 90% of my hair so im starting early
    It just takes care of your current hair=Keeps it healthy like any other vitamin. If it's thinning, it'll keep thinning.

It will most likely not thicken it, stop hair loss, or give you new regrowth.

But hey try it. It's your money, i'm just trying to help steer you away but in the end, it's your choice. I hope you get what you are looking for with this product. What ever happens [or doesn't happen], please keep us updated.