+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Indomethacin

is anyone here trying indo?I just ordered a bottle. I will let you guys know as soon as i receive it

Quote Originally Posted by mm05035 View Post
    is anyone here trying indo?I just ordered a bottle. I will let you guys know as soon as i receive it
    awesome! i have not ordered it yet as i'm still adjusting to minox. if i keep hearing good things i'll probably get on it this summer.

I read through all the posts about this on HLH and it seems to me the guy who posted the pictures is bogus. Every single person continually asked him for wet pictures to ensure the pictures weren't with concealer. He ignored them for a long time and when he did finally address the requests he said he couldn't because the guy with the regrowth (his friend/business partner) never knew he was posting the pictures or gave him permission to post the pictures online. However one of the sets of pictures has a piece of paper with the screen name/website name taped to his head. So I ask how someone would allow you to take pictures with a paper taped to your head with a website name but not know you were going to post those pictures online?

Reading through the entire threads it seems to me the guy is up to something as he is also talking about making a cream with latanoprost and Indomethacin in it so he may be just trying to build enthusiasm.

All that being said, I can't say for sure it's bogus and it does only cost like $3/month, but I wouldn't get my hopes up

hahahha maybe it's a guy in Spain who thinks if he can get at least 1000 people to give him 3 bucks each he'll pay for a holiday or something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Then there are these famous pics, though many people assume these are fake or else the product of finasteride and toppik, as the user allegedly started indomethacin and fin at the same time:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...hreadid=104992

Dont know much about this stuff at all but there are 2 more guys over at HLH who says it is stopping their shedding but don't know if the growth works. Pretty powerful statements from them, so figured might as well update the thread and keep on top of it.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear

bencarter5: "Contrary, it does not slow down any hair loss. My hair is growing at normal healthy pace. hair loss stops but no NEW regrowth happening".... I plan to stay on this topical forever since it stopped my hair loss. I just wish i was younger when this came out so that I could have kept my hair."

icdalite: "It's completely stopped my chronic shedding and a gradual thickening of existing hairs. "

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Dont know much about this stuff at all but there are 2 more guys over at HLH who says it is stopping their shedding but don't know if the growth works. Pretty powerful statements from them, so figured might as well update the thread and keep on top of it.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear

bencarter5: "Contrary, it does not slow down any hair loss. My hair is growing at normal healthy pace. hair loss stops but no NEW regrowth happening".... I plan to stay on this topical forever since it stopped my hair loss. I just wish i was younger when this came out so that I could have kept my hair."

icdalite: "It's completely stopped my chronic shedding and a gradual thickening of existing hairs. "
    do we know the exact product they are using?