+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Indomethacin

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    maybe it's just really gluey and that's why it stops falling
    lol maybe, think some other guys were using a cream though. what do you think about those pics in the initial post? hopefully they aren't fabricated.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    lol maybe, think some other guys were using a cream though. what do you think about those pics in the initial post? hopefully they aren't fabricated.
    pictures are amazing I saw them on an Italian forum like 10 days ago... I don't know what to say it all just sounds way too easy and too good to be true...

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    pictures are amazing I saw them on an Italian forum like 10 days ago... I don't know what to say it all just sounds way too easy and too good to be true...
    that's my exact fear. plus the dude was on fin for the first time so you have to factor that in. but we'll know a lot more by the end of summer. it's always the same with this stuff, takes a few months to see if we're onto anything, and usually we aren't.

i'm also looking forward to that bnp-32 peptide they're using in the private forums. these will give me a little hope over the next few months while i survive this awful minox shed.

yep... I'm just gonna continue to tkake fin every other day until something official comes out

damn wish i could do the same but can't tolerate fin, gave me manboobs. if by august there's good news with indomethacin i'll definitely give it a shot.

damn wish i could do the same but can't tolerate fin, gave me manboobs. if by august there's good news with indomethacin i'll definitely give it a shot.
    Not even a lower dose? I had some mild side effects from it when I was taking it once a day. I quit and then restarted recently taking it every other day and so far I feel just fine. I can't really tell if it has stopped my hair from falling or at least slowed it down though... but as long as I have no sides I will continue to take it.

I experienced the same sides as Conpecia and worse.

Reducing dosage did absolutely nothing for me once the drug stabilized in my body. Not .05mg, not EOD, not M-W-F. Nothing.

I'll never go near that poison again, which is why I'm on this forum to begin with to find newer, experimental treatments that can save my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I experienced the same sides as Conpecia and worse.

Reducing dosage did absolutely nothing for me once the drug stabilized in my body. Not .05mg, not EOD, not M-W-F. Nothing.

I'll never go near that poison again, which is why I'm on this forum to begin with to find newer, experimental treatments that can save my hair.
    are you sure it didn't do anything at all?

One of my dermatologists (A hair loss sufferer him self that went to Harvard med school...) explained to me how if you take Propecia it's pretty much only ever going to be effective if you take it every day... I think it had to do with the half life of the drug in your system, and something like your body going back to pre-propecia levels of DHT too fast if you take it EOD...

but it could stop shedding that fast, no?
    No. Unless it's the stickiness of the lotion.

Hairs that shed are hairs that went into catagen weeks or months ago. They are already dead and just waiting for the news hair to push them out.

I often see guys claiming they see results after two days... Wishful thinking unfortunately. There is a strong psychological incentive to see results that aren't there!

man, didn't know that pate. seems unlikely that all of these guys are just making up that their shedding has stopped. maybe the stickiness is a factor after all.