Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Public Apology to Spex

A while ago I have been saying some unfortunate and untrue things about Spex which he may have found offensive. I wish to both retract all attacks upon his person and explain why the attacks unfortunately happened.

I have been in a frail mental state recently after my several unsuccessful and frustrating attempts to get my own GP to both recognise my AGA hair loss (as diagnosed privately by an excellent consultant dermatologist) and to provide me with a private prescription for finasteride and the required NHS blood tests. Discovering less than 18 months ago that I had AGA knocked me for six psychologically, and it seemed a double blow to think that I may not get the required medication I need to fight the loss. As Spex couldn't offer easy answers for me during my attempts to contact him, unfortunately he stood in the way and was unfairly targeted by me at the height of my frustrations and psychological ill health when I was at my most irrational and paranoid.

I hope that Spex does not take my unwarranted and untrue attacks towards him and his long-built-up reputation as personal towards him. He was only trying to help someone to the best of his ability.

Hey Kirby.

It takes a lot of courage to admit the truth. Especially when the truth doesnt flatter our actions. We all fall victim to our emotions, especially when under duress like you have been.

What specific blood tests are we looking for? My plan of action would be to find a diagnosis of a health issue, and tell the doctor to check for it.

In other words, to get the results you need to take fin, figure out what the blood test is, and some disease they would also use that same blood test for. Ask the doctor to test for that disease.

Hope this helps. I am fumbling in the dark.

Kirby,

I didn't expect to see this but it takes courage to do it.

Spex, Jotronic and other industry figures come under personal attacks by others also who have either mentioned they have mental illness or clearly have an agenda.

I feel sympathy for them and I am surprised Spex inparticular even tolerates and can be bothered to post when I see the utter rubbish posted about him.

I would personally not put up with up.

Spex does not deserve any kind of abuse on this site, when he is trying to help people regardless of your mental state you should have known better

I have never noticed these attacks on Spex. The only people I see getting attacked/harassed is Tracy and Dr Nigam. Maybe I am not on here enough.

Tracy gets her share too. But the vitriol is manageable and not personal. They usually attack her ideas. Not herself as a person.

I like her. She tries to help , regardless if we agree with the opinion . She tries to encourage us to help ourselves and does not put up with self pity.

Some folks may not like some of her ideas, but they should respect where her heart is. Jotronics and Specs are acual hair transplant patients and experts in the field .

As well as Gillian. I take their heed very seriously. Its free advice you would normally need to pay a doctor for.

Kirby_

Apology accepted. I appreciate you are unwell and suffering mental illness as are others on the forum. As I said in my email to you if i can help further please do not hesitate to call me. I appreciate you feel isolated and very angry and if i can try help further i will gladly continue to try despite your obscene outbursts against me and name calling for simply not being able to help you resolve your issues.

As mentioned also if i can call any Doctor for you - i will in order to try help relay information to them for you as appreciate you are under distress.

I have come under a number of cowardly anonymous attacks of late by an other individual ( Not Kirby ). The particular individual keeps setting up accounts on forums with vicious and malicious intent in order to harm me. Any reasonable person reading these posts can see the deliberate, spiteful and disingenuous intensions designed to malign me. However, we now have his real identity.

Regards
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 04-24-2013 at 04:29 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Highlander,

You have continually maligned me for a long time with obscenities too. You recently disclosed you were suffering mental illness after a visit to the Psychiatrist which took real guts and i admire you for admitting it publicly.

Despite these attacks made by you against me I have only ever tried to help you as you know and regardless i still reached out to you in your hour of need and spent time speaking to Dr Feriduni for you regarding your case and we had several emails btw ourselves. I did this after you apologised to me begging forgiveness on my wall.

I think it best you simply don't contact me again but i wish you all the very best - i genuinely do. I hope you seek resolve as i understand hair loss has effected you very deeply.

Spex
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Spex; 04-24-2013 at 05:05 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Kirby , You had post a very respectful public apology to Spex. Good job my friend.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Why apologise? Anything negative about Spex is instantly moderated and deleted. The hair loss industry is a scam. Nobody gives a shit about you. Everyone's in it for the money.

You'd think a forum centered around accurate information and consumer advocacy wouldn't practise censorship.
    Malicious, false and defamatory content will not be hosted on BTT forums.

In the United States, the right to freedom of speech or freedom of expression is not absolute. It is subject to significant limitations and recognizing these limitations is not censorship. Libel, slander, obscenity, copyright violation, revelation of classified information or the incitement of ethnic hatred does not fall within the parameters of protected speech, and again will not be hosted on BTT forums.

Exercising freedom of speech comes with special duties and responsibilities that are subject to certain restrictions in respects to the rights and reputation of others and will not be allowed to be abused on this forum.