Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Get a life highlander and leave Spex alone you psycho

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Winston, I must thank and congratulate you once again for stepping up to the plate and taking respectful CONTROL of our forum !

Winston's words=
    "Malicious, false and defamatory content will not be hosted on BTT forums.
    In the United States, the right to freedom of speech or freedom of expression is not absolute. It is subject to significant limitations and recognizing these limitations is not censorship. Libel, slander, obscenity, copyright violation, revelation of classified information or the incitement of ethnic hatred does not fall within the parameters of protected speech, and again will not be hosted on BTT forums.
    Exercising freedom of speech comes with special duties and responsibilities that are subject to certain restrictions in respects to the rights and reputation of others and will not be allowed to be abused on this forum."
    You cant get anymore PRECISE than this statement you made.

Members,,ultimately it is up to you on how you would prefer to receive and perceive the medical news and information provided here.
    This is the best hair loss forum to date and it doesn't matter what the motivations were in its initial creation.
    Ive been researching hair loss and its possible treatments for a long long time now. BTT/TBT has been the most impressive up to date website bar none. Primarily thanks to Spencer Kobren.
    I appreciate all the precise information added by all else connected, as well. I wish i could be more of a contributor here than I have been..We have good times coming at us..STAY POSITIVE.

Highlander,

This is where the breakdown in communication is and the clear misunderstanding resides. Im more than happy to help you in the future. All i ask for civil respect. I am NOT a Doctor and never claimed to be one and i do NOT recommend anyone bypass one either to get on FDA approved hair loss medication. I am a big advocate of patients speaking to their own GP's initially. Based on vast experience dealing with countless UK men it's a well known fact many UK GP's know little if anything regarding Propecia however and over the years I've had countless emails from guys struggling to gain informed information from their GP's about the drug. Im sure you will have seen this trend of posting online over the years too.

I house disclaimers on my site stating patients are advised to speak to their GP's initially before doing anything or starting treatments both treatment medical and surgical.

Countless people ask me where they can get finasteride in the UK via email and online after struggling to gain help from their GP. I offer my opinion based on experience that they can speak to 2 registered UK GP's i know who have helped many in the UK. The registered GP's i recommend are in fact well informed and take the drug themselves and have numerous positive testimonials online and provide a great service to many. Their info is here along with my recommendation again to speak to your own GP initially too.

http://spexhair.com/cheap-uk-proscar-prescriptions/

I am not a Doctor. My forum signature, email signature and website state it. I simply try and help give people information, that information is up to them what they do with it. Use it or don't - It's up to them. My opinion often gets misrepresented and twisted as actual medical official advice. It isn't - its my opinion unless stated otherwise. You have possibly misunderstood me for sometime and my postings. I help people get in touch with informed registered GP's ( Doctors) , in order to protect them from self medicating.

It is the patients own decision what they do. I dont force anyone to do anything.

Do you think if I get the help I need we could one day be friends again? I appreciate you helping me during my breakdown. I really do.

I do not want to have friction with anyone and especially not you or any anonymous individual online for that matter. I know you are suffering hence why i reached out to you as i did Kirby previously despite both your obscenities towards me. If you respect me - i will respect you its as simple as that. I am always here to help.

Regards
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 04-24-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Default Don't sweat it SPEX.

Spex

Upon reading your attached image of part of the conversation with Highlander it became apparent to me that he is pi$$ taking. It defies belief that someone would go to this much trouble to belittle others but I am convinced that is what he is doing.

You and others on these boards do more than you will ever know for us genuine suffers of this dammed condition and on behalf of myself (and I'm sure countless others) I thank you for the time you put in.

Just ignore that p***k Highlander.

It's no big deal. Important to clarify the facts, so i'm not maligned further.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Inactive

My comments about Tracy were also deleted despite me saying nothing incendiary. All I said was that she refutes scientific evidence that proves her wrong as "junk science." It is undeniable and has happened countless times. I'm not attacking her personally in any way.

Highlander,

I dont ask to have anything deleted, that is at the moderators discretion, or ask for back up. I fight my own battles, i'm here arn't I. People will often have and are allowed their own opinions and will state them when i am getting" attacked", decent of them too, they certainly dont have to. I delete obscenities on my wall for sure.

I have stated the facts around recommending the registered UK GP's who prescribe Finasteride when I'm asked for help. Hopefully clarified them for you in laymen's terms recently too. ( This information was the same as it ever was )

I'll take all your points on board and thanks for your input and opinion.

I will however retract my offer to help you any further as i think it is only for the best, all things considered. I truly wish you the best and hope you seek resolve. Best of luck!

I hope comments of yours are not deleted so people can see everything.

Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 04-27-2013 at 01:06 PM.