X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aames
    Inactive
    • Nov 2012

My comments about Tracy were also deleted despite me saying nothing incendiary. All I said was that she refutes scientific evidence that proves her wrong as "junk science." It is undeniable and has happened countless times. I'm not attacking her personally in any way.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Highlander,

I dont ask to have anything deleted, that is at the moderators discretion, or ask for back up. I fight my own battles, i'm here arn't I. People will often have and are allowed their own opinions and will state them when i am getting" attacked", decent of them too, they certainly dont have to. I delete obscenities on my wall for sure.

I have stated the facts around recommending the registered UK GP's who prescribe Finasteride when I'm asked for help. Hopefully clarified them for you in laymen's terms recently too. ( This information was the same as it ever was )

I'll take all your points on board and thanks for your input and opinion.

I will however retract my offer to help you any further as i think it is only for the best, all things considered. I truly wish you the best and hope you seek resolve. Best of luck!

I hope comments of yours are not deleted so people can see everything.

Spex
      Last edited by Spex; 04-27-2013, 01:06 PM.
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...