Please Help!! Am I balding bad??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoyaboy
    • Feb 2013

It does not look to me like you have anything to worry about. This looks like a natural hairline and your crown looks normal.

Comment

• ITNEVERRAINS
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by BigThinker
      The crown and hairline are visibly thinned out. Luckily, it appears he is still in the early stages. If he's not scared, I'd say he should hop on finasteride and try to maintain what he's got. Also, his head shape looks good, so if he has to go the bald route, he should be fine. Diggin' his current hair style as well -- that's how I get down.

Also, I kind of lol'd that you went out of your way to hide your face in the first 4 pictures, then just didn't in the 5th. Whoops.
      Looks like a mature hairline, I would not do anything, nothing is visibly thinned out.

Drybone is wrong also.

Comment

• akai
        • Dec 2012

Not sure how I'd feel about my gf posting pictures of me on a hair loss forum. lol.

Anyways, it's hard to tell if he has MPB. I'd monitor it. Some guys get a hairline like that in their mid to late 20s and it never changes.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by drybone
          your boyfriend has MPB. I can tell by the diffuse thinning he is showing on the front . Didnt see it on the Crown.

Its still early so tell him to get on fin or expect to lose more and more.
          You cant see the diffuse thinning on the crown because the hair is too long - you'd need to lose 50% of the hair before it becomes noticable at that length.

I'd buzz it to a grade 2 and see if you're developing the horse shoe shape.

Comment

• user1991
            • Apr 2013

Hey everyone thanks for all your input, this has helped me get a better idea on my hair! I actually took some recent pictures because I saw that some people were still hesitant. Hope this helps!
            Attached Files

Comment

• user1991
              • Apr 2013

Sorry for some reason I can't upload more than one at a time
              Attached Files

Comment

• user1991
                • Apr 2013

Last 1 sorry about all the posts!,
                Attached Files

Comment