+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dutasteride

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    There's no flash on either. Same BB Torch 5mp camera. The after pic is in the day time, the before pic is in the night time. I'll take one later in the night.

The after pic should be worse, it is exposed to more light.
    maybe there is no flash, but definite lighting on the bald spot

I have lots and lots of before and after pictures that show improvement, I just showed two of like 100 i've taken within a month.

I was actually not sure if I should show my pics at all, because in the past I always see some one complaining about something in the pics of people who show their progress, like if they are liars or doing some kind of scam.

So honestly, i'm not sure if I will stick around and help any one. Because there is too much negativity and always a group of naysayers. Showing pics or not showing pics, it's damn if you do, damn if you don't. So I will not stick around that long, I will show more pictures at 4-6 months and leave, because honestly I can not stand the negativity on the FDA approved drug son this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    maybe there is no flash, but definite lighting on the bald spot
    So you are telling me that you feel that without this "light", that there would be hair where there appears obvious skin with no hair?

There's no flash on either. Same BB Torch 5mp camera. The after pic is in the day time, the before pic is in the night time. I'll take one later in the night.

The after pic should be worse, it is exposed to more light.
    Its the same as Shan pointed out. Your progress as your pointed out seems dubious at best. I didn't have to discredit what you ust said.. you did that to yourself.

So you are telling me that you feel that without this "light", that there would be hair where there appears obvious skin with no hair?
    Sorry bro, not trying to be negative and putting your hair down, i was just stating that in the first photo there is an obvious light which I'm sure you can see yourself

Im not doubting that Dut has not worked for you.
    Good luck with your progress

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Its the same as Shan pointed out. Your progress as your pointed out seems dubious at best. I didn't have to discredit what you ust said.. you did that to yourself.
    The truth is, there will be no light showing anymore. Because the light bulb was so strong on my bare skin, now there is hair there. No matter what picture I take from now on, there will be no light bulb reflecting off of my scalp.

Wow! Looks like Dut. is working great! Camera flash on the before pic isn't going to misrepresent things *that* much...so, clearly there is improvement. At the very least you can be more confident any current loss has been stabilized.

I'll take one later in the night when there is no sunlight. I will try my best to get this light bulb to show right on my crown in the same spot, i'll take as many as I can. But the light bulb will no longer reflect off of the scalp because there's actually hair there now. In order to get the light bulb to reflect again, i'd have to shave that part of the crown with a zero.

I'm not the only one that notices though, I don't tell any one but my mother about the medications i'm taking and some how my friend who knows nothing about my meds, only knows I use toppik, he visited me a couple days ago when I had just showered and had no toppik on and he asked me why do you have the toppik in the crown only. I told him I don't have toppik at all, I just showered. He said "the back of your head looks like it has more hair".

But who knows though, maybe the light bulb was reflecting on my crown and he was just seeing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker View Post
    Wow! Looks like Dut. is working great! Camera flash on the before pic isn't going to misrepresent things *that* much...so, clearly there is improvement. At the very least you can be more confident any current loss has been stabilized.
    Oh it definitely has stabilized. I went from seeing 10-20 hairs on my hand when shampooing, soon as I introduced dut, it went down to 2-3 in a week. Now if I see 1-2 it's rare.

But I have to be careful about saying outrageous claims like these though. They are apparently unbelievable.

Bro if you are genuinely convinced that you are growing hair, and if other people are noticing it then thats great and I'm glad for you.

You shouldn't have to post pics here and convince people, because some people will try to put you down however saying that there does seem to be an improvement