Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Hairs growing my nose... :(

I have small hairs growing on my nose...on the tip and above that, and on my nostrils....

Honestly, this is frustrating cuz I already have tons of hair growing on my ears...

Feels like I'm the only person on this planet with hairs growing on top of my nose....

• LT56
    • Feb 2013

That's more or less "normal"; I believe I read somewhere that DHT causes hair on your head to shrink and hair on the rest of your body to grow. I think electrolysis is the only think I've head of to get rid of it. Don't worry, apparently a lot of guys go for electrolysis for ear and nose hair.

Comment

• Andrewzarian
      • Apr 2011

Why dont you just pluck it or wax?

Comment

• Breaking Bald
        • Aug 2012

How old are you Flight?

Comment

• Shan
          • Feb 2013

pluck it man

Comment

• clandestine
            • Aug 2011

Transplant them to your head!

Comment

• mpb47
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by FlightTL
              I have small hairs growing on my nose...on the tip and above that, and on my nostrils....

Honestly, this is frustrating cuz I already have tons of hair growing on my ears...

Feels like I'm the only person on this planet with hairs growing on top of my nose....

FWIW there is an old wives tale that says when you notice the appearance of nose/ear, mpb will soon follow. A long time freind heard this story many years ago and predicted I would start going bald shortly after I began to get this kinda of hair growth. She had heard the story and said it was true for both her husband and brother. I honestly thought this was bs and she was just teasing me as she had done about my hairline receding, but sure enough shortly after I turned 36 I started seeing the hair. And about 6-7 months later my crown started thinning. It could have been just a coincidence but sometimes wive tales could have some partial truth to them. Not really sure how common this really is, but it was true for me.

Comment

• mpalardy
                • Jan 2012

Well, at a certain age, it really does behoove a man to invest in a good nose and ear hair trimmer. But it sounds like the hair is actually growing on your nose, outside of your nostrils. In that case I think you can do what generally only men with unibrows should do--wax it.

Comment

Working...