+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dr. Gho’s missing 3-hair grafts proof …

The pic above is a modified snippet from Dr. Gho’s published HST study in 2010.

First, the advantage of the pic above is - it enables interested viewers to see, with one look, how the HST technique works. As you can see, Dr. Gho’s whole illustration in his study of the HST technique demonstrates 1) the EXTRACTION of a 3-hair graft as well as the IMPLANTATION of such an extracted 3-hair graft in the recipient area.

Second, in addition, there also animation videos available at Dr. Gho’s website …

https://hasci.blob.core.windows.net/...xtraction.webm

… which show exactly the same technique/procedure/illustrations as shown them in Dr. Gho’s HST study – of course also the extraction and implantation of a 3-hair graft.

Furthermore, during Spencer Kobren’s 2nd interview with Dr. Gho…

http://youtu.be/2d23nwLKHrg

…Spencer Kobren continued asking Dr. Gho about especially this subject matter; namely, how, in fact, the extraction and implantation of 3-hair grafts works in the daily practice.

In simple words, Spencer Kobren’s question(s) about this subject matter has been clear as the sky, as well as Dr. Gho’s answer(s) has been clear as the sky – right?

But there is still a problem ...

NOBODY out there could ever see all this with real videos or real photos. That means, nobody out there (besides Dr. Gho himself?) could ever see

- the extraction of 3-hair grafts,
    - as well as the regeneration of this extracted 3-hair graft in the donor area,
    - as well as the growth of THIS extracted and implanted 3-hair graft (and no other graft) in the recipient area.

Anyway, there is still no proof about this subject matter, as in detail described it in this post.

So, what?
    Anyway, that’s still something Spencer Kobren as well as you guys want to SEE – right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HST-Technique.jpg

Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	20638  

Nice pictures but problem is it cant be done when FUs look like this:

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Nice pictures but problem is it cant be done when FUs look like this:
    If it can't be done when FU's look like this - I wouldn't try to drill along the whole follicle lenght and would the remaining "splayed apart" parts (aka "proximal parts") simply pluck out - yeah, that's what I would do. If I do this, I would exactly get what I want to get regrowth in the donor area, as well as recipient area:

1) "denuded" distal parts;
    2) as well as "denuded" proximal parts ...

And when I can see completely "denuded grafts" in my petri dish, I know that enough follicle tissue is left behind in the donor area for regeneration.

With normal FUE and bigger needles, you only get "denuded" proximal parts (bulb parts) - as explained by Dr. Rassman recently ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...4&postcount=25

... but not denuded distal parts.

Dr. Rassman, you know, the guy who always says "distal part" when he, in fact, is talking about the proximal part and vice versa.

In simple words, I would try what FUE doctors try to do (just drilling the distal part) - but everything just with smaller needles so that I leave sufficient hair follicle stem cells behind in the donor area for regeneration.
    And even if I indeed transect (accidentally) 1 follicle - who cares? I know that the transected proximal part will regenerate in the donor area - so there is no loss. Eventually even the transected distal part of this transected follicle in the recipient area.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

Furthermore, during Spencer Kobren’s 2nd interview with Dr. Gho…

http://youtu.be/2d23nwLKHrg

…Spencer Kobren continued asking Dr. Gho about especially this subject matter; namely, how, in fact, the extraction and implantation of 3-hair grafts works in the daily practice.

In simple words, Spencer Kobren’s question(s) about this subject matter has been clear as the sky, as well as Dr. Gho’s answer(s) has been clear as the sky – right?

But there is still a problem ...

NOBODY out there could ever see all this with real videos or real photos. That means, nobody out there (besides Dr. Gho himself?) could ever see

- the extraction of 3-hair grafts,
    - as well as the regeneration of this extracted 3-hair graft in the donor area,
    - as well as the growth of THIS extracted and implanted 3-hair graft (and no other graft) in the recipient area.

Anyway, there is still no proof about this subject matter, as in detail described it in this post.

So, what?
    Right - so what?

Interestingly, there are lots of individuals out there who make lots of useless bold claims everywhere about this issue, but as soon as there a "special thread" like this one exists about this issue - silence ...

Anyway, time for an update and finally - some facts ...

At the 15th annual ISHRS-meeting in September 2007 (around 6 years ago)...

http://www.ushairrestoration.com/oth...8#.UfVp4ax57CM

...Dr. Gho presented "Part 3 of Hair Stemcell Transplantation®". At this presentation, the "short explanation" of "HST" was basically concluded as follows:

"Although they transplant longitudinal partial follicular units, the main object is to transplant sufficient follicular stem cells to regenerate hair growth in the recipient area. Therefore, they named this technique "Hair Stemcell Transplantation®".

According to this - what does it actually mean "the main object is to transplant SUFFICIENT FOLLICULAR STEM CELLS" - for hair growth in the recipient area?

That just indicates, that -contrary to normal FUE (transplantation of sufficient and COMPLETE follicles aka "2-hair grafts, 3-hair grafts etc") - the aim is to harvest sufficient follicular stem cells - period.

So how do "sufficient follicular stem cells" for implantation look like?

Petri dish photo staight from the HSCI website ...

http://www.hasci.com/nl/haarstamcel-transplantatie/

... and finally James Bald's "famous" and hot discussed petri dish photo:

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12643640.jpg

So is there a big difference between the grafts in these 2 different HST petri dishes?
    Actually - there is NONE. In simple words, a so-called "graft counting procedure" would NOT make any sense and that's THE reason why you will never ever see any "graft count" (how many 1-hair, how many 2-hair, how many 3-hair grafts and so on) in any of the HSCI clinics - simply because "HST" is a completely different procedure to "Follicular Unit Extraction" (FUE) procedures; namely and again, it's NOT about extraction of complete/intact FOLLICULAR UNITS, HST is about the extraction of SUFFICIENT FOLLICULAR STEM CELLS.

According to these photos (provided in both cases by HSCI), so the question is rather, what exactly will such "follicular stem cells grafts" produce in a patients recipient area?

1) Single hair grafts?
    2) 2-hair grafts?
    3) 3-hair grafts?

THAT'S still the big (and entitled) question ...

And finally,
    keep in mind that the number of HAIR SHAFTS (the black/dark brown DEAD MATERIAL which you can see in every graft) is, in fact, completely irrelevant for HAIR FOLLICLE production/regeneration - especially, when we talk about Dr. Coen Gho's HAIR STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION procedure, which is simply about the extraction of SUFFICIENT FOLLICULAR STEM CELLS - period.

Personally, I think I have found answers to all these questions, at least according to my own HST procedure last December ...

http://s12.postimg.org/pqjsv7r6l/IM_...nth_Update.jpg

Interestingly, there are lots of individuals out there who make lots of useless bold claims everywhere about this issue, but as soon as there a "special thread" like this one exists about this issue - silence ...
    The reason no one responded to this thread is because it's useless. You basically just restated the fact that there is no proof that Gho can transplant 3 hair follicles. The only "proof" that he is able to transplant 3 hair follicles is drawings and cartoons. I believe he mostly transplants single hairs, which is why his results are so underwhelming when compared to traditional transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post

You basically just restated the fact that there is no proof that Gho can transplant 3 hair follicles.
    Really? That's what I "restated"?

Again, go to your bathroom and count the pimples in your face ... would make more sense for you.

Really? That's what I "restated"?

Again, go to your bathroom and count the pimples in your face ... would make more sense for you.
    What does pimples have to do with anything? You're such a tool, anytime someone makes a valid point you can only respond with half-witted insults.

Explain to me then how any of what you wrote proves Dr. Gho can transplant 3 hair grafts? You can't, because you have even conceded the fact that no such proof exists, just fancy drawings and animations.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623
    THAT'S still the big (and entitled) question ...
    You literally could have saved yourself a lot of time and just wrote the above and nothing else. Conversation over.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post

I believe he mostly transplants single hairs, which is why his results are so underwhelming when compared to traditional transplants.
    Okay - let me compare ...

The game for this guy, who had traditional transplants by the "the best of the best in Europe" (according to him) - IS OVER and he will have to live from now on with the typical "illusion of hair" (best case scenario!) - provided from the traditional hair transplant industry!

The guy definitely didn't get a better coverage with his 5000 normal HT grafts than, for example, the singer Dean Saunders with his 5000 HST grafts (final result still outstanding), whereby the "normal HT guy's" recipient area wasn't even slick bald (like Dean Saunders), especially his forelock area and he also has (rather "had") a much better donor as well as hair characteristic (thickness etc) in general than Dean Saunders!

And the best part of all:
    Dean Saunders is still able to shave down his hair to the bone after 5000 HST grafts - the other guy will never ever be able anymore in his life to do the same!

"OVERWHELMING normal HT industry" - yeah, sure ...
    Last edited by Winston; 07-28-2013 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Shortened URL removed -- Please refer to our posting policies

Ironman has totally lost it. This useless thread perfectly points that out