+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I think at this level, didi and some others, are too confident in their own assumptions, like no regen, blabla, it's funny, it's a crescendo based on nothing.

As you said, all what you mentioned is the minimum.

I'm sure you had numerous regen, I'm sure because I've seen your donor pic, and it looks really great for someone receiving that amount of grafts.

Bashing Gho became a reflex here, let's give it more time and see your documentation on next level... but you will be a full head for your wedding on 2014, I'm sure of it...
    Yea I'm sure there is definitely regen, but it's just at what level? Time will tell us all hopefully once and for all.

And cheers Arashi, definitely going to need your help amongst others! Might need to start taking the before pictures in the next week or so because I'll be working 18-hour days (staff issues), pretty much right up to my HST from about 20th August.....what do you reckon to that? Hopefully it won't distort the results too much.

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    So if you send us a picture of your dick and one with you holding your own dick, we will all believe your claims that you have a dick, but failure to provide us with picture is proof that you don't have a dick like you claim. You're not the only one who knows "stuff"
    Haha , quality!

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    let's give it more time and see your documentation on next level...
    That's cute you think people on btt will wait for proof instead of spending 100's of pages speculating and making wild assumptions based on nothing, lol.

I think the issue here with didi and others is they are not arguing with people like gc who are obviously intelligent, well ground individuals who live in reality, they are arguing with people like IM who are completely delusional and think hst is the cure for baldness.

Like gc has stated there are very good reasons to go the hst route. It is all based on your situation and which factors of a procedure you place more weight on. Currently I don't believe any hairloss treatment is the best option for every patient. Strip, FUE, hst ect., all currently have their place in the industry until something comes out that will be the best option for every single patient.

Anyways good luck with your upcoming procedure gc, I hope all goes well and you can provide further insight into hst as a procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    And cheers Arashi, definitely going to need your help amongst others! Might need to start taking the before pictures in the next week or so because I'll be working 18-hour days (staff issues), pretty much right up to my HST from about 20th August.....what do you reckon to that? Hopefully it won't distort the results too much.
    Sure, if you're busy ahead of your procedure, why not take pictures earlier ? Seems like a good idea. Only thing is you'd have to shave it all down of course.

At what date in september are you going to have the procedure exactly ?