+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Ironman has totally lost it. This useless thread perfectly points that out
    Really? Aren't especially YOU the useless jerk who always posts his beloved "Petri Dish photo" he got from "Kristel" and who is always asking the same BS over and over again??

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Really? Aren't especially YOU the useless jerk who always posts his beloved "Petri Dish photo" he got from "Kristel" and who is always asking the same BS over and over again??
    Yep. I keep asking myself how you can take fanboyism to such an extreme that youre not interested in the truth anymore and if your next comment is going to be even more stupid than your last. It seems impossible but you keep amazing me time after time

Yep. I keep asking myself how you can take fanboyism to such an extreme that youre not interested in the truth anymore ...
    Yup, that's THE reason why I created this thread - simply because I'm not interested in the truth anymore - that's clear as the sky ...

Yup, that's THE reason why I created this thread - simply because I'm not interested in the truth anymore - that's clear as the sky ...
    Ok then tell me this: how many 3 hair grafts do you spot in your recipient ? I can spot exactly ... 2 !! 2 out of 1600. The big majority in my recipient are singles. Just like we saw in the 2 50 graft test hascii performed.

Ok then tell me this: how many 3 hair grafts do you spot in your recipient ? I can spot exactly ... 2 !! 2 out of 1600. The big majority in my recipient are singles. Just like we saw in the 2 50 graft test hascii performed.
    Now you got it - and THAT'S the point of this thread:

Will be all these grafts multiple hair bearing grafts earlier or later? - or as gc calls it "over time"?

That's still THE question for Dr. Gho - and to PROVE it. And that's the reason why this thread exists - what else?

I understand what Ironman is saying and he has a point

So is there a big difference between the grafts in these 2 different HST petri dishes?
    Actually - there is NONE. In simple words, a so-called "graft counting procedure" would NOT make any sense and that's THE reason why you will never ever see any "graft count" (how many 1-hair, how many 2-hair, how many 3-hair grafts and so on) in any of the HSCI clinics - simply because "HST" is a completely different procedure to "Follicular Unit Extraction" (FUE) procedures; namely and again, it's NOT about extraction of complete/intact FOLLICULAR UNITS, HST is about the extraction of SUFFICIENT FOLLICULAR STEM CELLS.
    Just highlighting your point above because it contradicts the information Kristel emailed Arashi on specifying how many hairs in each extraction.

Totally agree with your understanding of how the stem cells are transplanted, but if the 'end' result is giving avg of 1.5 hairs then it's less than the 2/2.5 that they propose. That's what it comes down to IMO.

However waiting a good 12 / 18 months to see how many of these 1 hair grafts turn into 2 hair grafts seems sensible. If the stem cells are embedded in the recipient then in theory it's just a matter of time before they start to grow as a 2 hair FU and perhaps some 3 hair FU's.

Ironman has totally lost it. This useless thread perfectly points that out
    Of course - or should I cheat myself??

Again ...

http://s12.postimg.org/pqjsv7r6l/IM_...nth_Update.jpg

That's a photo I simply took today. It's now around 7.5 month after the HST procedure. I can only tell what everybody else can see AT THE MOMENT (7.5 month later) in this photo; namely, most of the already grown hairs are single hairs - again, at the moment. BUT, when I use my video-microscope, I can already see a second (or more) "spider hairs" near to the already normal strong single hairs or very very close attached to the already normal strong single hairs. That's what I can see at the moment. In simple words, of course, even those attached "spider hairs" at the moment, should become as thick as the already strong single hairs. That's what should happen during the coming month, or at least, that's what I hope ...lol

That's what I can see at the moment. In simple words, of course, even those attached "spider hairs" at the moment, should become as thick as the already strong single hairs. That's what should happen during the coming month, or at least, that's what I hope ...lol
    Good I hope you will keep us updated on the progress of those hairs even if they don't turn terminal. Even though I can't stand you at this point, I do hope you get your hair sorted out, maybe you will cease to be such a huge ass. I'm not against Gho, I am just very skeptical of a lot of his claims and I am trying to figure out what the actual truth is.

The reason I said this thread is useless is because it has done nothing to prove that 3 hair grafts are transplanted, instead you have basically agreed that there is no proof and compiled all of the information about it in one place, I get it, I just don't see the point.

Whatever the reality is with Gho, his prices are disgusting.