+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default If you have an Oval Face/Long Face, baldness does not matter

According to this article,

http://www.ehow.com/how_5092459_hairstyles-men.html

"Bald head looks best with someone that has an oval or long face. If you have a round face, bad head will make your face look even rounder."

"For men that have oval faces, any hairstyle goes well with you because your face is well balanced."

Oval face is the one whose height is 1.6 times more than the width, I measured mine, its exactly 1.6, so I guess baldness is not an issue for me !

Inactive

For someone that claims to be very attractive and unaffected by their hair loss, you sure do spend a lot of time trying to justify it to yourself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post

"Bald head looks best with someone that has an oval or long face. If you have a round face, bad head will make your face look even rounder."

"For men that have oval faces, any hairstyle goes well with you because your face is well balanced."

Oval face is the one whose height is 1.6 times more than the width, I measured mine, its exactly 1.6, so I guess baldness is not an issue for me !
    keep telling yourself that baldy

i have an oval face myself, and i think he is right! i'm sixteen with a hairline thats NW 2-3 and after shaving my head (i used to have long hair) everyone kept complimenting me on it, although there was the odd comment on the recession, which isn't odd since all my friends have NW0 or NW1

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post

Baldozer, is that your pic in the profile of yours. You certainly can pull off the clipped off hair style.... You look great!

It's not him. He just goes circle jerking around the forum telling himself and others how attractive and bald he is. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Baldozer, is that your pic in the profile of yours. You certainly can pull off the clipped off hair style.... You look great!
    Its not really me, I won't put my picture on such forums, but yeah I look quite a lot like him.

I have an oval face too but i look like a clown bald so no, oval face or not, bald doesnt look good

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    I have an oval face too but i look like a clown bald so no, oval face or not, bald doesnt look good
    I think one also needs to a have a good head shape along with an oval/long face to pull off the bald look. Moreover, you need to have high cheekbones and a sharp jawline to look good. Lastly, some facial hair, like a goatee, also helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    For someone that claims to be very attractive and unaffected by their hair loss, you sure do spend a lot of time trying to justify it to yourself and others.
    +1
    Baldozer all of your posts seem to be about convincing people how good you look bald...if you are so satisfied with your look, why are you so eager to convince us all?