Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trookster
    • Jul 2009

Times up

Hi all! nothing different from me...just the usual.
    So I have decided on a Ht.Basic problem is I started reading these bloggs and one person says yeah the other says nah.
    So what about Dr Farjo???? anyone?
  • PayDay
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Farjo looks like he does very good work. I know he’s on the IAHRS so he has to be one of the best in the world. You should call into Spencer Kobren's radio show and ask him what he thinks.

Comment

• Trookster
      • Jul 2009

I imagine that is an american radio station. I am based in the uk.

Comment

• PayDay
        • Nov 2008

It is on US stations but you can watch the show on Sunday nights here
        http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1076 and on his website.

Studio Line: 888-659-3727 Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth airs LIVE Friday nights 6pm EST/3pm PST. Continue the discussion at the new Bald Truth Talk forums! Watch videos, read blogs, interact with the community, share your story or ask a question. Click on the community link above to register, or visit http://www.baldtruthtalk.com

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
          IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
          • Nov 2008

I have seen some of Dr. Farjo's results and they are quite impressive. We are both on the Board of Directors for the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery. I spent some time with him recently at the ISHRS conference in Amsterdam and I consider him a good friend. I can assure you he will give you an honest opinion as to what your options are and what type of expectations you should have.
          Dr. Glenn Charles
          Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
          View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...