+ Reply to Thread

Default FUE - 6-12 months?

It has since been 6 months since my FUE transplant procedure of 1,275 grafts. I'm reasonably satisfied with the current progress of growth.

I have heard various statements, that at the 6 month stage one should expect about 50-60% of the hair growth to be visible? Is this in keeping with experiences from other members? is this 50-60% a reasonable figure to assume?

I'm curious to hear what other members have experienced during the post 6-12 month period?

thanks

Hi,

When did your reddening subside? Was your HT done I secret? If do how long before you could go out or back to work etc?

Where did you get it done? Which Dr?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan77 View Post
    It has since been 6 months since my FUE transplant procedure of 1,275 grafts. I'm reasonably satisfied with the current progress of growth.

I have heard various statements, that at the 6 month stage one should expect about 50-60% of the hair growth to be visible? Is this in keeping with experiences from other members? is this 50-60% a reasonable figure to assume?

I'm curious to hear what other members have experienced during the post 6-12 month period?

thanks
    Hey Bryan, could you give some more info about your procedure? Who was your doctor? Any pictures you can put up? I'm thinking about doing an FUE of relatively the same number of grafts. I'm worried that doing such an invasive procedure at such a low number of grafts will leave me unsatisfied/disappointed with the results.

you could be waiting up to a year for full results.
    Just be patient